Does anyone else hate love?

723

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i hate love to be honest with you I dont even believe in it anymore. The only person I've ever loved was my ex we had been together for 5 years and she its the only person I had ever dated/been with in general. So we're out at a club with 2 of my closest friends and 4 or 5 of her girl friends, the night was going alright until i notice she's disappeared. I spoke to everyone we were there with no one knew where she was then 20 minutes later shows up well phones one of her friends and says she on her way back. I thought fair enough she was of getting booze or something but when she shows up and kisses me and the smell and well as much as i dont like to admit it taste of dick was all over her. Turns out she went away and fucked another guy (in his place). And because of that ill never trust another human being as long as i live.

• Omg I'm so sorry. That's the worse thing I've ever heard of. God I'm so sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think real love is cute. By real love I mean two persons who truly love, understand, trust and respect eachother not some crazy stuff like in dramas.
    I'm aromantic, or ok ok, at the least, I'm grey-romantic so I don't really understand how love and romantic feeling go. I think truly loved only two people, or actually I've been in love with them and it was hurting pretty bad lol (both of them didn't loved me back and I actually hated one of them and didn't understand why I was in love with him, he was rude...)
    When I see couples on the streets I think " awww they are so cute!", but I don't see myself doing things like that/being in a relationship. I mostly only feel lust or physical attraction, yet I believe in finding my soulmate.