Does anyone else hate love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i hate love to be honest with you I dont even believe in it anymore. The only person I've ever loved was my ex we had been together for 5 years and she its the only person I had ever dated/been with in general. So we're out at a club with 2 of my closest friends and 4 or 5 of her girl friends, the night was going alright until i notice she's disappeared. I spoke to everyone we were there with no one knew where she was then 20 minutes later shows up well phones one of her friends and says she on her way back. I thought fair enough she was of getting booze or something but when she shows up and kisses me and the smell and well as much as i dont like to admit it taste of dick was all over her. Turns out she went away and fucked another guy (in his place). And because of that ill never trust another human being as long as i live.

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg I'm so sorry. That's the worse thing I've ever heard of. God I'm so sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think real love is cute. By real love I mean two persons who truly love, understand, trust and respect eachother not some crazy stuff like in dramas.
    I'm aromantic, or ok ok, at the least, I'm grey-romantic so I don't really understand how love and romantic feeling go. I think truly loved only two people, or actually I've been in love with them and it was hurting pretty bad lol (both of them didn't loved me back and I actually hated one of them and didn't understand why I was in love with him, he was rude...)
    When I see couples on the streets I think " awww they are so cute!", but I don't see myself doing things like that/being in a relationship. I mostly only feel lust or physical attraction, yet I believe in finding my soulmate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I do , because I got my life ruined because of love..
    I lost everything because of love.. even the one I loved..
    she made me regret loving her.

1|0
    0|0
  • As of right now. I hate watching other people be in love, especially since I just went through a messy breakup. If I'm being honest though, it's something I really want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i'm jealous of love not hate it because i'm single and want to be in love

1|0
    0|0
  • No one hates love I don't think. There are how ever a lot of negatives that get associated with love and sometimes it gives it that negative light that love is painful. But heartbreak is painful, betrayal is painful, anger, hate, jealousy, etc. All associated with love because you go through it with the one you love but all are isolated emotions/feelings. The act of loving and the fear of rejection are separate. At least that's what I think. To love and be loved in return is one of if not the most wonderfully warm experiences you can have in this dark cold world.

0|0
    0|1
    • I've never been loved in return

• Show All
    • :) well as long as the answers not yes. It's very difficult to know what someone else is thinking about you. I don't know you personally but I can guarantee that you will find someone that will make you feel loved, truly loved. If there's something going on in your life right now and you feel like venting to a stranger for a while, feel free to message me, never know what a stranger may be able to help you with.

• Love is to powerful to hate to beautiful to hate to pure to hate.. only hate can hate. . Hate

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in love in myself that, I have lost the ability to fall for someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one hates love, its the fear of losing that love is what people hate

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point you need to give ruff sex.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't hate love... I hate being rejected lol...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to hate love

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • When no love is around, screw it. F you Love.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% , yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do, but i do want it badly at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • No why would you hate love?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m just seeing if other people hate love if you don’t that’s great