Does anyone else hate love?

721

What Guys Said 21

• I do , because I got my life ruined because of love..
    I lost everything because of love.. even the one I loved..
    she made me regret loving her.

• No one hates love I don't think. There are how ever a lot of negatives that get associated with love and sometimes it gives it that negative light that love is painful. But heartbreak is painful, betrayal is painful, anger, hate, jealousy, etc. All associated with love because you go through it with the one you love but all are isolated emotions/feelings. The act of loving and the fear of rejection are separate. At least that's what I think. To love and be loved in return is one of if not the most wonderfully warm experiences you can have in this dark cold world.

• 6d

I've never been loved in return

• 6d

:) well as long as the answers not yes. It's very difficult to know what someone else is thinking about you. I don't know you personally but I can guarantee that you will find someone that will make you feel loved, truly loved. If there's something going on in your life right now and you feel like venting to a stranger for a while, feel free to message me, never know what a stranger may be able to help you with.

• 6d

Thanks

• Love is to powerful to hate to beautiful to hate to pure to hate.. only hate can hate. . Hate

• I don't hate love... I hate being rejected lol...

• I'm in love in myself that, I have lost the ability to fall for someone.

• When no love is around, screw it. F you Love.

• Well i'm jealous of love not hate it because i'm single and want to be in love

• yes i do, but i do want it badly at the same time

• I love to hate love

• Nooooo

• At this point you need to give ruff sex.

• As of right now. I hate watching other people be in love, especially since I just went through a messy breakup. If I'm being honest though, it's something I really want.

• 100% , yes I do.

• Sometimes yes I do

• I did. Not anymore

• Yees its dumb

• 6d

I say that too but I still want a relationship for some reason...

• Nope

• No, I kind of live for it

• No one hates love, its the fear of losing that love is what people hate

• HELL YES !

• Don't editorialize

• 4d

What?

• 4d

Fuck off! He's an ass to me for no reason.

• 4d

I'm not making shit up! Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone both of you.

What Girls Said 7

• No, can’t relate.

• No not me

• I think real love is cute. By real love I mean two persons who truly love, understand, trust and respect eachother not some crazy stuff like in dramas.
    I'm aromantic, or ok ok, at the least, I'm grey-romantic so I don't really understand how love and romantic feeling go. I think truly loved only two people, or actually I've been in love with them and it was hurting pretty bad lol (both of them didn't loved me back and I actually hated one of them and didn't understand why I was in love with him, he was rude...)
    When I see couples on the streets I think " awww they are so cute!", but I don't see myself doing things like that/being in a relationship. I mostly only feel lust or physical attraction, yet I believe in finding my soulmate.

• No. It's tasking, but it's wonderful. Even the heartbreaks are worth it. The best feeling I've had yet was loving my ex, and I wouldn't exchange that for anything.

• Lol wut? No.

• Yes.

• It's complicated lol