Is she cheating on me or not?

I went of to my girlfriends apartment after I got off work early and her room mate looked really freaked when she saw me, then she ran back to my girlfriends room and pretty much yelled that I was here. I went to her door but it was locked. I heard a lot of commotion and then she and her ex boyfriend came out. She said they were studying because the have the same class together. but she looked really sweaty.

77

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mean to come off rude but its obvious that she's cheating on you.. Wake up and look at the facts here:

1. Her friend was freaked out when you showed up at the apartment..

2. She "ran" to your "gf" room and "yelled" that you were here..

3. The door was "locked".

4. You heard a lot of "commotion".

5. When she came out, she was "really sweaty".

Now to break these down for ya:

1. Her friend freaking out mostly means that your girlfriend had her on a lookout.. a person generally needs a lookout when they are doing something "wrong" and doesn't want to get "caught".

2. Her friend running to her room and yelling means that she wanted to avoid talking to you and getting distracted and gettingto your girlfriend room in time to make she gets there befre you nd get them to stop in time... kinda like a look out.

3. If they were wtudying.. the door shouldn't be locked and her friend wouldn't have to be doing all that stuff to get their attention.

4. You heard commotion because they were trying to get out of a situation...

5. Smh... this is the most obvious of them all... no any sweats a lot after studying... unless they were studying the human body... lol

So there you have it bro... either you take my advice and leave her... or your very gulable

• Sorry there's a lot errors in my writing. Its because I'm using this touch screen device and it was hard fo me to edit my writing... so imma rewrite 5 and the last sentence for ya

5. Smh... this is the most obvious of them a nobody sweats a lot after studying..

Misspelled gulliable

What Girls Said 7

• Um, if I saw that, I would have turned around and said "Bye."

I'm sorry, but your girlfriend is banging her ex.

GTFO while you still can.

• Well I'm not going to lie...this sounds REAALLYY bad, and my gut instinct is that she is cheating on you. I think you already know the answer to this question. But don't make any rash decisions..you need to talk it out with her. You can never be sure..she may be telling the truth..but it just looks extremely dodgy in my opinion.

• Most likely she's cheating.

• i think that she is cheatin on u

• you poor thing of course she was cheating on you. You should tell her that its over because she obvi doesn't respect you and you deserve better.

• Verrry suspicious.

• She's cheating. Leave her. I can't believe this is actually a question.

What Guys Said 6

• The fact that you have to ask and the fact that she thought she could get away with it are probably related. Wake up, dude.

• She was f***ing him; DUMP THAT BITCH!

• i'm sorry to hear that but most likely she is cheating. why would there be a need to lock the door for studying? and why would her room mate need to hurry to her room announce your presence?

• FTW! Yeah, looks like your girls ex still has that coochie on lock. You gotta ditch her man..

• no question about it! she's cheating on you and there is nothing you can do about it. you can't change her from cheating on u. its the type of girl she is. and believe me they can hide it extremely well! I just found tht out last night..

• sorry broseph