I went of to my girlfriends apartment after I got off work early and her room mate looked really freaked when she saw me, then she ran back to my girlfriends room and pretty much yelled that I was here. I went to her door but it was locked. I heard a lot of commotion and then she and her ex boyfriend came out. She said they were studying because the have the same class together. but she looked really sweaty.
Most Helpful Guy
I don't mean to come off rude but its obvious that she's cheating on you.. Wake up and look at the facts here:
1. Her friend was freaked out when you showed up at the apartment..
2. She "ran" to your "gf" room and "yelled" that you were here..
3. The door was "locked".
4. You heard a lot of "commotion".
5. When she came out, she was "really sweaty".
Now to break these down for ya:
1. Her friend freaking out mostly means that your girlfriend had her on a lookout.. a person generally needs a lookout when they are doing something "wrong" and doesn't want to get "caught".
2. Her friend running to her room and yelling means that she wanted to avoid talking to you and getting distracted and gettingto your girlfriend room in time to make she gets there befre you nd get them to stop in time... kinda like a look out.
3. If they were wtudying.. the door shouldn't be locked and her friend wouldn't have to be doing all that stuff to get their attention.
4. You heard commotion because they were trying to get out of a situation...
5. Smh... this is the most obvious of them all... no any sweats a lot after studying... unless they were studying the human body... lol
So there you have it bro... either you take my advice and leave her... or your very gulable2