Should I just ask him flat out what's going on or just let it go?

so I met this guy in class. when we first met he had a girlfriend. when they broke up we started talking a lot (as friends) and he told me he didn't want a girlfriend over summer because he would be working all the time and it wouldn't be fair to any girl.

so anyways we hung out a few times, but then he started being really sweet (calling me sweetheart and beautiful and stuff like that) then he started saying he missed me. then the next time we hung out he introduced me to his parents, kissed me, held my hand in front of his friends, etc.

but then he started acting more like friends again (stopped the pet names) but still kept telling me he couldn't wait to see me again. then he stopped saying that and was talking to me more as a friend again. then we stopped talking completely for about two weeks.

well he texted me yesterday and when I was being kinda quiet he asked if I was OK. I didn't answer and I haven't heard from him since.

should I just ask him flat out what's going on or just let it go?

(im sorry this is so long, I actually condensed it a lot)

01

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him flat out. That's better than being oblivious with things.

What Girls Said 0