Cheating boyfriend - advice?

My flatmate and I have been 'dating' for about a month. I recently saw a message (he doesn't know I've seen it) - a conversation with some chick about her coming over for some "fun" on Friday. I didn't think he would actually even be home, but he's just informed me that he is taking Friday off work. I have to say, I'm not surprised, due to a few previous issues (before I even arrived on the scene). What should I do? Ideally I would come home from work and surprise them, but that's not an option as work is too far away for me to be able to come home in the middle of the day.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you take a sick day? If you can, just act like you are going off to work. Then, go somewhere else that is fairly close. Have a friend stake out the house and wait for the girl to arrive. Then your friend can call you, wait for 30 minutes, and you can confront your cheating boyfriend.

• Unfortunately, no. I just realized I'm supposed to be going to a conference, so I definitely won't be able to come home. And, new job, new city, so no friends that would do something like that for me. Thanks anyway though.

What Guys Said 2

• Look, just confront him about it. If its an email, print it and ask him what is going on.

All this indirect nonsense! Sheesh!

Be direct, be unavoidable, and you will own the moment.

• Either accept it or find a new flatmate, if you are OK with an open realtionship and an open flatmate, great, problem if you arent.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you are dating, but you also live together. My advice, confront him. And move out.

• Looks like that's what I'm gonna have to do.