Do you think Ben Affleck should be getting flack for groping a woman back in 2003 even if he apologized for his action? Explain your reason?

I mean, he should apologize for making bad movies like Gigli or walking animals crackers along Liv Tyler's belly while narrating it and having Aerosmith "I dont wanna miss a thing" in the background.

That poor guy has had it rough and has just been climbing out of the gutter of bad movies. He has a beautiful wife too but I'm sure every time he looks at her, he tries not to imagine how he met her on the set of Daredevil.

Now they are on the verge of divorce for probably that reason *Probably really not for that reason ;)*

• Yes, the past will haunt you
  • No, he was young, a dumb guy and he feels bad about it

30

What Girls Said 3

• Uhh no. That was 14 years ago. I’m telling you... this world is a real piece of work. They start a metoo hashtag and the whole world has a confession to make. I get it and it really sucks for that people that were actually affected by this but all of this coming out years later is starting to get ridiculous. Why now and not then? Sorry lol. /rant

• Yeah I agree. I used to not like Ben Affleck because of his bad movies but now I respect him as a talented actor and I respect him more for admitting that if he thinks that it was a mistake that he groped a woman and isn't saying that who he groped isn't telling the truth.

• I agree. Its nice to hear your opinion is the same with mine. I googled it out of boredom and I couldnt see anything to where people thought this was dumb that he is getting called out for it. :)

• Yeah I know what you mean. People are so quick to throw someone under the bus these days. I’ll probably look into it a bit later. It still won’t change my opinion of him.

• its turkey time! GOBBLE GOBBLE

• The past will haunt

What Guys Said 0