How Long did it take you to move on from your previous relationships?

Emotionally move on.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the person. I ususlly get over her in a couple weeks

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• It took me a year to get over someone. It was hard. And especially where everywhere you look it's like a reminder about them. Sometimes it takes people 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 years, and sometimes never. It's really a mental game.

0|1
    0|0
  • 12 hours. He broke up with me but I realised that I felt less sad and more relieved. In reality it was an amicable split that needed to happen. I havenโ€™t dated anyone since but thatโ€™s because I havenโ€™t had the opportunity

0|0
    0|0
  • It ranges between a minute and a month or so but for this last one, I don't know when I'm gonna get over it, it's been quite a few months

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years. I'm sorry if that's a disappointing answer, but it's the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of my relationships have ever ended in a bad way and have all been mutual since we didn't work out for one reason or another so no time at all

0|0
    0|0
  • It took me four years for my ex husband. Four months for my jerk ex. And this one.. I don't even know how long it's going to take

0|0
    0|0
  • a year max is enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends from relationship. Some type of closure (such as having a conversation about it with them months/years later, not being completely cut off) helps me get over it a lot faster. The only relationship I'm not over isn't even my most recent - it's the one in which the guy said there was no chance at all to remain friends and went no contact.

I completely respect his decision and understand the possible reasons, but that doesn't make it any easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still haven't moved on ;-;

0|0
    0|0
  • Year

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends... Normally very easily. But sometimes a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a few months before next bfs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years

0|0
    0|0
  • When I meet new guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Like three months but it could take longer for others

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the length of the relationship and whether or not you were in love with them or just lusted for them..

0|0
    0|0
  • It does vary. For 1 person,... it doesn't take that long for you to get over her. For other women who you had a very, very, VERY deep connection with,... unfortunately you are looking at a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 2 weeks. Then I started liking another person and went into a relationship with her.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;