Spent the weekend hanging out with my ex, now confused?

My ex dumped me 6 months ago after several years. She then started dating other men. She's been single for a while and we would meet up for movies etc & she would be completely off with me.

This weekend we went to the movies on Friday night spent the day boating Saturday at the lake with her sister an her boyfriend (they were all messing around so I pushed my luck and joined in by messing around with my ex and she did it back).

In the evening we all watched a DVD & had drinks however me and my ex were both at opposite ends of the room. Although we had different snacks so we would come across & tease each other about it.

I was slightly drunk when leaving & she wanted a hug so I hugged her & pushed my luck again by kissing her on the cheek not sure if she picked up on it or not.

I sent her an e-mail the day after thanking for a great day she said she had a great time too.

Is she still interested or what she never really contacts that much well unless I contact her?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well do you contact her very often? People are often unsure of stuff. Since you had a great time together there's possibilities there, but its probably she who has to realize whether she wants you or not. Doesn't seem like she's thought it through yet.Well do you contact her very often? People are often unsure of stuff. Since you had a great time together there's possibilities there, but its probably she who has to realize whether she wants you or not. Doesn't seem like she's thought it through yet.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like your ex is flirting with you but does not mean anything more than that. She may want to be friends with you.

The fact that you have to initiate contact, is a sign that she has in ways moved on or that she doesn't want to intrude in on your life.

What Guys Said 1

• Keep it cool and don't overstep your boundaries. Let her make the first move if she's interested she will. She might just be flirtatious. Are there feelings? definitely. Does she want you back? Maybe. Could you blow it trying something? Almost a certainty. Keep it cool.