He found out that I like him, and he told me he just wants to be friends.

I like a guy, (imagine that), and he found out that I like him, and he told me he just wants to be friends. So, that's what happened. We text each other pretty often, and we're pretty good friends. The problem? I still like him. But I don't think I should like a guy I know doesn't like me back... any thoughts or advice what to do?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you, but as a friend, he is most likely pursuit someone else.

I know it's sh*t to find out the person you like doesn't feel the same, and it's hellish to get over them (I've been trying for years, I should know)

One thing I've found that does help is staying active, wether it's studying, excersise, playing games online, or answering lots of questions on here. Keep your mind busy and you won't think about him.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys are straightforward. He said he doesn't like you.

It's up to you whether or not you want to like someone who doesn't like you back. Maybe if you give it a few months or so, but don't give up other guys while you do it.

Hope this helps... good luck.

• He's just not that into you. Guys don't really play games, he's saying what he means. Move on, don't waste your time.

What Girls Said 0