Do you ever think of the damage you cause when you hurt someone?

Have you ever hurt someone, or been cold when breaking up with someone... if you have did you ever think of it affected them?

Have you regretted how you treated someone?

27

What Guys Said 7

• I am right now ghosting a girl and feel like a huge ass hat of it. Honestly hate doing this to anyone. Gives no sense of closure or understanding to the situation..
    I will say in my defense hear I have literally already used the words in person " I don't have the right feelings to continue this relationship, i want to break up." And it didn't work, I hate confrontation so I'm going this route

• Okay well you said it to her face so it's not really bad

• Doesn't matter what I said she didn't get the point and now I'm being an ass and hurting someone's feelings. Lol on the other hand I'm worried she will slash my tires too lol so I guess you're right. It could be a lot worse lol

• Lol my point is, you made the effort to say it to her face.

• Very frequently!

• Nah they playing, they deserve it

• What if the person you hurt wasn't playing

• yes i have thinked about it...

• I always think about it but that is unfortunately usually the nature of breakups.

• I prevent damage from being done, not regretting it afterwards.

• i think about it everyday... no matter if it seriously hurts them

What Girls Said 2

• Well I don't think I ever hurt someone that way, but I know I did when I rejected some great guys I wasn't attracted to. And I felt like shit about it, beat myself up for it for long time. I often blame myself for not being into someone. I'm guilty of charges for leading some guys on, and after I became aware of that I felt really, really, really bad.

• that's why i try not to hurt