Why Am I Bottled Up?!

I dated this great girl for about 3 months. It was amazing, some of the best times of my life were spent with her. Then about 6 weeks ago she just suddenly cut off all contact with me. I felt like she just didn't want anything to do with me. I have no idea why and I still don't, even after we talked/broke up. Her excuse was she "didn't feel the same way anymore" and how we're going to college and the relationship probably wouldn't work. The latter I understand.

Anyway, the day we broke up I was just crushed. I mean this girl made me cry and I am usually not someone to cry, trust me. Since then I just have this depressing nagging in the back of my brain. Every time I think about her I just get sad. When I don't think about it, I'm fine. But thoughts of her always come back. I'm not a very open person so I never really talked about it to anyone. Its over a month later and she still makes me feel like sh*t.. WHY?

11

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't get closure. You still don't know why she left you truly. I'd say that is nagging at you.

i know for me when a relationship ends I want to know why, I need details so I can try not to make the same mistakes in the future.

However I'm at the point in my life where I'd rather communicate and work through problems rather then just tossing a relationship to the curb.

What Guys Said 1

• The reason why you can't move on is you don't want to. People don't honestly want to move on because their former lover was the best. No one can ever replace him or her. You feel sad because for once you opened yourself up, and it all came crashing down. You should talk to someone. They'll reassure that you deserve better. You ought to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Grow a pair and be a man. Of course, you can continue to mope around; then you'll let your emotions get the best of you and fail at the rest of your life. The worst part is it doesn't matter if you do well or you suck. Life will go on. So, the question is are you ready to get back on the horse and not let this bitch win?