My ex contacted me twice, what does she want ?

Dear all,

I will be very thankful if you could try to explain me this behavior:

Two weeks ago my X girlfriend broke up with me. Since then she already tried to contact me 2 times, but we never talked. I didn't answer, since first of all I was really busy, and secondly was not sure what I am going to say to her at this moment. After few hours I called her back - she didn't answer, next day I sent her short, friendly, funny SMS (just to release pressure :)). Still no reply..nothing... So my question is why is she calling me ? My guess is that she just "teasing" (or may be "testing") me if I still somewhere "near". If she has something important to say she can email, send SMS, right ? Should I answer her next time ? What if I really busy and actually can not answer her phone ? My concern is that she will think that I deliberately ignore her.

11

What Girls Said 1

• 1. How do you feel about her? Would you get back with her and do you actually want to?

2. She will not think that you are deliberately ignoring you because you have already tried to call her back and even smsed her.

3.I don't think she is teasing you.

• Thanks a lot for your answer. I do want her back, but I want it to be her concious decision. Sounds, fair ? so, how should I act ? What did she wanted to say to me or expected to hear from me when she called ?

• I think you should wait for her to contact you. If she doesn't in say about a week or so, then maybe you can try again.

What Guys Said 1

• She is an ex for a reason, if she contacts you she might still want to get back or she is trying to get over you but in her moments of weakness she calls.