What do you do when you're sad and miss your ex?

1336

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep busy , exercise a lot, start writing, or go on weekend or even day trips where u maybe go hike, indoor rock climbing, etc... or if you just can't do things without thinking of them, go out and find a new person who maybe looks similar or talks similar to the ex but make sure the personality is totally different. At least this way you have a new fixation.

• Everything in the beginning sounds realistic and something I coud do, but the second half, really? Does that actually work? I'd think it'd just make it harder...

Just asking because that's kinda what my ex did. It feels very weird, his new girl looks like me and has all the similar features he fell for in me. She even dresses now like me and they took (way too early on the relationship) the same sort of pet I have, together, even though he's allergic to it. And then he goes pining after me behind her back. I just don't get it!

• I sent you a friend request (or follow or what ever it is)

• I think it is a follow option thing... I have not mastered the follow people thing but nice to know I'm interesting enough to follow. Ty :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I simply try to let go of that mood.
    He is an “ex” for a reason and I deserve better than him!
    I remind myself how awful it was to go though that shit (that I went through).

I am a very independent person but I have no funds to be independent on my own.
    If I had more money and my own car, I would go pick my best friend, drive out of town and have some fun! Get cute and flirt with sexy guys!!