How do you find loyal guys these days?

Girls too. But males tend to cheat more. I still dont know why my boyfriend of 8 months cheated on me for 6 months. He told me he loved me everyday. He is still trying to get me back. I am looking for someone loyal but it is so hard...

326

Most Helpful Guy

• Give more emphasis on behavior rather than words. Women hang on to what men say too much. Words are easy to fake. Actions speak louder than words. Pay attention to his actions and you will find a loyal guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • There are so many red flags i looked over but i thought he was genuine cause he told me he loved me so much

• It is what it is

• I will learn from it definitely