How do you find loyal guys these days?

Girls too. But males tend to cheat more. I still dont know why my boyfriend of 8 months cheated on me for 6 months. He told me he loved me everyday. He is still trying to get me back. I am looking for someone loyal but it is so hard...

326

What Guys Said 26

• Give more emphasis on behavior rather than words. Women hang on to what men say too much. Words are easy to fake. Actions speak louder than words. Pay attention to his actions and you will find a loyal guy.

• There are so many red flags i looked over but i thought he was genuine cause he told me he loved me so much

• It is what it is

• I will learn from it definitely

• It may seem hard but there are some out there who still value true love and cherish it entirely. I'm sorry you had to go through something so horrible.

• *Raise hand*
    The main one I see is that no one wants to believe that the person they like will betray them. I'll use one case study from my life. In college I had a fuckboy easily sleeping with 3 maybe more girls at once. They all knew each other and they even knew it was going on. Who did they go after? The other girls because they saw them as the threat not the guy sleeping around. This most likely happens on the reverse too. The players are not being exposed for who they are so they keep on going. Until that happens this will continue.

• *Males tend to cheat more* Yeah right, i laughed soo hard at that, when i heard it the first time, that i fell off my dinosaur.

Most of the people in this world Including females, Are asshoes/Cunts. these days its very hard to find loyal people, Women cheats the same amount as men does.

• Just get 99 cooking.

• Well girls wouldn't know loyal guys if it smacked them right in the face.

• What makes you think you deserve a loyal guy?

• Everyone deserves a loyal partner as long as you yourself are loyal also

• Maybe she is loyal. So she wants her guy to be loyal too

• I was faithful the entire relationship... While i would be at home weekend nights studying he would be out partying and hooking up with the girl...

• Nope. Actually woman cheat more. Way more. And loyal people are few and far between. And they are mostly shrugged off. And friendzoned.

Now this phenomenon does not really affect me, because while I am fiercely loyal, I also don't really date. But I see this happening to people around me constantly. Good people shut down for the heartbreakers. Well... they break hearts.

• Some little details might need your attention next time

• Men cannot cheat more.. Is biology. To test this one must ask, which one makes the least effort to score? Men or women? Who makes the least effort as an easier time finding partner.. That's why even fat ugly women can get Dick. But fat ugly man is very hard..

• Men are sexually driven by the visual aspect of women, so everyone they see is a new customer - even if he is in a relationship. Woman usually don't just go around looking for sex. It is, however, simple biology and evolution because a man is really driven to spread is genome to the next generation. Anyways, my philosophy professor is studying love and says to truly love someone and not idealize them you must focus on their flaws otherwise you'll create a false image of what that person is which can destroy your relationship!

• You are right! This guy had so many flaws but i over looked them! He partied and did hard drugs most weekends. Has a low paying job. No education. His friends like to sleep around. It made sense now. I should not have gone for him, my mistake. Oh and the girl he cheated on me with is way less better looking.. I am serious

• It's hard to hit a target when you're aiming wrong and instead of adjusting your sights, you just keep firing in the exact same position. Crazy is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

• There's no special equation or bait you use to land a loyal SO. It's just your luck.

However one of the most important things to do is not to give out too much of yourself too early. Try to hold being invested and do NOT - under any circumstances - rush things. Take your time to actually know the inside workings of someone before getting with them.

• You are right i fully trusted from my heart and i know i should have been more careful. My ex was only remorseful when he got caught cheating not during him cheating.. I hate him so much

• Its a learning experience. It wasn't real love. He said he loved me genuinely

• Do you want to talk about it? My inbox is open.

• You just need to find the right guy.
    by the way were/are you a runescape fan?
    I remember spending countless hours trying to make the gold trim rune armor and scimitar haha good times

• Sources please on the guys cheat more part? From my experiences and from talking and observing those around me, I'd say girls cheat more, but for some reason it's more justifiable for society

• OH NO! EXPOSED

• From all my girl friends experiences, all the wives and moms who got cheated on is more common. But this is not a topic on that particulatly..

• But how can you conclude that one sex cheats more than the other based solely off of your friends experiences?

• A flaw in character, judgement and maturity idea imagine.

It happens on both sides men & women

A man should end a relationship
    He is not true to and let the other person move on at the very least

Letting it go on for 6 months is a boy's way, no courage. This type of trash gets there payback in time

• He is a coward. He knew it was wrong all his friends said it was bad he still kept it going.

• In my experience it's women who are dishonest and cheat.

• Thats not true at all, its been found that women cheat just as often as men

• He playing move on

• The ugly ones, the poor ones or someone who is not in the spotlight, might be a good option but it's not always true.

• is it hard? or is it just that girls tend to prefer guys who are likely to cheat on them?

I haven't even kissed or held hands with a girl yet, because I want to do all my firsts with my wife in the future.

• Its not that we prefer it. We dont know that they are fuckboys. We want to believe they are good men.
      Thats good stay loyal more guys should like you... Save yourself because these days loyalty is rare.

• I think most girls will have dating experience. Not everyone is a dating virgin.. Sorry but you have to find someone there for you. she's out there

• Im not looking for anyone. I find its a turnoff when a girl has dating experience

• Men can't by loyal in sex, its not their nature. But men still can be loyal in love

• ”But males tend to cheat more” careful on your words now, I've never cheated on anybody, why don’t you try visit a college there's a lot of quiet guys in there im sure Quiet guys never cheat but sometimes its annoying that he dont talk but he listen to problems. but its your choice

• Find a quiet guy

• Honestly, you can't tell, except if you go for a guy who acts the stereotypical white, doesn't party, pretty much a goody two shoes. Sometimes guys can be loyal and nothing like that, you never know.

• You don't, all the good guys get broken 1 by 1.

What Girls Said 3

• "Males tend to cheat more."
    No they don't. You had a bad experience with a guy, your ex's shitty behavior does not reflect on ALL of the masculine half of the population you share the globe with. It reflects on HIS character and HIS morals (or lack thereof), and it does not grant you a reason to generalize all guys as incapable of loyalty. Don't let your bad experience close your heart and mind, and don't let it make you cynical.

• I feel ya

• It is hard to find. But when you find you just feel and say, that's the person I have been looking for.