How to talk to and treat women to let them know you want them?

What is the right way to actually talk to women that will say hey I think your special and want you, but at the same time I am not needy and desperate

32

Most Helpful Girl

• u can start by saying what's on your mind, like I think you are so special, or I like u, really... stuff like that... don't go all over like I love you so much and I really want to be with you forever, that'll freak her... you can also start to show how much you care on her, like asking about her probs and be there for her every time she need someone to talk to... just be really friendly around her and makes her comfortable talking to you and if you get it right, you will see the changes later ;) good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• you can say just that "hey I think your special and want you" in a confident not to cocky manner...i think that sexy just the way it is...you just need the attitude to pull it off...nothing too aggressive...unless the girl you're looking at is into that kinda stuff

• Just SHOW her that you want her, treat her with care, flirt with her, touch her, it works promise.

One thing I would say is be sure that when you are around other girls and her, treat her like she is number one. That is the first thing /most/ girls look for when trying to figure out if a guy likes them.

What Guys Said 2

• you could be direct and tell her I think you are attractive an I was wondering if you weren't seeing anyone maybe you and I can exchange numbers and go from there honestly the less you say the better why you will start to try to do to much too soon or if you find yourself in a conversation talk for a few minutes and excuse yourself and inform her that you will call her and call her later that night or the next day the key is to stay fresh in her mind don't wait 2 weeks like the movies say that is bs. an last but not least explain to her that you realize that she is attractive and that's guys probably ask for her number and that you didn't want to waste anytime getting to know her or to have another guys scoop her up I let you choose which will work for you Good luck

• You need to be in control, treat them like garabage they appreciate you more...