Successfully broke up with her. Then I cried like hell. Why?

I planned for today so fcking long. It's not like she wasn't lovely but I didn't wanna be with her anymore. I just wanna be alone. So I tried and I succeeded. But then, instead of getting the feeling of happiness, I felt fcking sad and cried. I just don't know how I should feel right now. I'm asking because I don't understand myself and I want a firm answer. Hope she be okay.

514

What Girls Said 5

• Because sometimes you only realise what you've got once you lost it. It's just how human nature works. We take things for granted and once we lose them it's just not the same.

• Because you're human and you have a heart. It's a chapter of your life that is over and you're mourning the end of something that had an impact on you. It can be hard to let go even when it's what you want.

• You don't really love her because you broke up. It's just this realization of someone gone from your life, like a death of someone still alive, but it will hurt less in time, I guarantee you. I know it's also especially hard when the person didn't do anything wrong, but she's not the only person in the world and you have your own life

• Because deep inside you still wished that she tried to stay

• Why do you want to be alone? 🧐

What Guys Said 14

• Who helping you?
    Don't forget them
    Who love you?
    Don't hate them
    Who is trusting you?
    Don't cheat them

In a conflict between the heart the brain, follow your heart

Anything that makes you weak physically intelectually and spiritually, reject as poison..

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
    Take risks in your life, If you win, you can lead! If you loose, you can guide!

All power is within you. You can do anything and everything. Believe in that. Do not believe that you are weak; do ot believe that you are half-crazy lunatics, as most of us do nowadays. Stand up and express the divinity within you.”

• I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years so i know how it feels. The reason you are feeling this was is the fact that you are a human being. The connection you built together can't just disapear like that. It would be weirder if you felt nothing at all. You feel like you still care deeply about her. You will hate it when you see her with other guys. But you can't say anything because you wanted to move on. Going to be honest you are gonna feel like shit for a while. But whatever happens be graceful about it, be there for her if she needs you as a friend no matter how hard it might be for you. Because everything you are feeling she's probably in the same boat. Ps do not even bother asking if she's moved on and slept with other people, trust me nothing good comes from asking that question.

• There's nothing to answer man. You're just doubting yourself, which is okay. No one is perfect. Give yourself time.

• Its grief you have gone through a loss

• Because it's clear that you did have feelings for her and you invested a lot of your time into her, you needed to let it out after you dumped her. That's all

• You still had feelings

• Where in your body do you feel the pain?

• You were high on love, the most addictive drug, and when you consciously rejected it, your subconscious realised a part of you died, thus you felt so awful that you cried like crazy

• You're soft bro. What's done is done. Buck up G

• Maybe the feeling of finally free and peace at last make you cry

• Nah she trash, move on

• dos you guys stay as friend s or just agree to stop talking

• Too much soy🤔🤗

• Because it sounds like you are depressed