My ex ignores me for no reason?

My long distance boyfriend (dating 1,5years last 5month in distance) said he wanted break up (there wasn't any drama it was light, he said he can help me as friend if I need), we wanted to talk but he never called (maybe he thought I supposed to call) then after week or so he blocked me (I tried to write him goodbye letter but realized I was blocked, I never bother him before ) and after week more changed profile pic to another girl (I think he cheated on me, but we never had sex so it don't hurt so much). I wrote him a letter to email saying that I'm thankful for our time together and I wish him well and to find a love of his life and asked to just let me know if he read it, so I can let go, and again no response. I mean does he hate me? does he wants to hurt me? he always was a nice guy I don't recognize him at all, and I admit deep down I want him to come back but I just need closure to move on, am I asking for too much?😫my heart hurts I feel miserable

06

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know exactly why... but i did that once to a girl...

She expressed feelings for me and i said it wasn't the se on the same side... moreover she was very negative and always derived energy from me...

So i asked her if she can let her feelings go for me... she said no...
    Hence i decided that it is better that we part our ways away...
    Anyway she came the next day saying she can, i gave her a chance and realized that she lied... she wasn't moving on but instead driving more in to me... so we had a fight over it... and she just seemed not to move on so i just blocked her... because it was getting too much for me... i blocked her for a few hours... then unblocked her.. she sent only one text asking for apology and never texted back!!!

I do sound rude there but i don't think there was any better way out for the two us to get away!!!

• He loves you, but dont want to be with you for life. It may be because of any problem between you which he thinks will be deadly in long run. Dont run after him, if you will run after him he will go away. Stay calm give him some time, he will definitely come back if he is nice person. Hope god help you dear.

• He wants to get over you, but he can't when you're still in his life. Just move on

• He just wants nothing to do with you. He is scared. I did the same thing once. I don't know why, but I just did...

• Yeah I can feel that he is scared, but scared of what? I mean I try my best not to hate him but it's hard

• Maybe of settling himself with the same girl for ever.(That's at least how it sounds in his mind I think)

• with some people closure just isn't an option, they want to keep stringing you along

• I would preferred him to hate me than give me that silent treatment 😣

• Well I'm quite young (you can see my age there) so I wouldn't know much but that guy probably does love you. But he feel that something will probably cause it to not work out, if he is a very nice person like you said.

What Girls Said 0