Will I ever get her back?

Okay my girlfriend and I had been dating for a year and a half. Everything was great for a very long time until 2 or 3 weeks ago when we started to fight. Well long story short I f***ed up and I told her I need time to get my head on straight and then I could come back to her a happy, more chill person. 2 days down the road I come back and she tells me she doesn't know if she wants to be with me becuase all of this fighting. I've told her I was sorry I promised her I'd change I've begged and pleaded and she won't take me back. Is there someone else? Do I need to quit trying? I love her truly with all of my heart. She is my very first true love and I don't think I can get over her. I told her I wouldn't stop loving here and if she needed anything that I was always going to be here for her. please help

10

What Girls Said 1

• You have to stay strong, first of all. Maybe she needs to clear her head too. When girls or guys act like this, it usually ends up being permanent. Sometimes we don't get a happy ending, but its important to move forward. Take this as a learning experience.

I mean, don't quit but don't beg. Just remind her that you'll be there when she needs you. That way, she knows that you'll always be that one special guy in her heart she can rely on.

What Guys Said 0