Why do a lot of relationships end? Even when you least expect it, what triggered it?

• "I don't love you anymore"
  • "I'm not ready to be committed"
  • "There's someone else"
    Vote C
  • "We fight too much"
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

72

Most Helpful Girl

• one reason none of my other relationships did not work out too well was the open mindedness to accept one another.

One guy could not accept my religion or political views (christian, liberal).

another guy could not accept my morals (save sex for marriage).

Another guy could not accept my hobbies, and he complained when doing stuff I really liked (canoeing, kayaking)

He had hobbies I could not really accept either (golfing and surfing all the time).

so that's why they end.

Oh and lifestyle. One guy I was with did weed, drinked, and clubbing... all the time.

I was the museum, read a book, stay at home and cook, not do weed/smoke and no drinking or clubbing type. we were together for a year about... Valentines of 09-Valentines of 10

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not going into detail, but she dumped me for a guy who dumped her because he found out she was engaged to me.

• I find the girls I let go is because I don't find them attractive anymore or I found out they're cheating sluts (I refuse to be a secret tool to be used vindictively against boyfriends)

What Girls Said 6

• I found with most of my ex's it's because you no longer feel the same way about them, well in my case they no longer feel the same way about me. When the little things that you used to find cute about them become annoying and your arguing constantly about stupid little things, which leads to you falling out of love or they being no trust or respect, so the relationship just basically fizzles out.

• its always a different reason, once because we both thought the other person wanted to break up, once because I knew I wouldn't want to be with him forever, once because the guy ended up being an ass hole, once because the guy was really weird and a druggie, another time because we fought too much

• I've found in most of my situations it was because we fought too much because there was no trust or because he was interested in someone else. I've actually gone through all of the above though. Good question.

• If it's unexpected and a short relationship, it's usually B.

B and C are the same, but in different words.

A and D would most likely be if you were in a long term relationship.

• Well I've only been in one relationship since I'm so picky, but it ended because he got tired of me and said that I was annoying :-/ I guess that can be I don't love you anymore though

• Other - they did pot & they just weren't for me