Why did my current girlfriend ask why I broke up with my ex?

It was a really surprising question and I want to know why she asked this

40

Most Helpful Girl

• this is what people do in relationships. they ask questions

• Bingo. your past relationship is part of your past, your past is part of you she wants to get to know you ergo .... Also she might want to know what she's in for. Ud want to know if the guy ended up breaking up cause he did not like the sex, or she wanted too much sex, or a commitment ,or not a commitment, or she was creepy, & he goes for creeps, if they ended on good terms, if he respects her , women etc I don't know lots of reasons. :)

What Girls Said 3

• She just probably wanted to know what went wrong with that relationship so she could not make that mistake. Most girls don't want to talk about their boyfriend's exs but when they do, they just want to find the faults of the ex to not be like them.

• she wants to know, so she can steer clear of what that girl did. for example if a girl knows their guys last girlfriend was clingy and that's why he ended that, she'll try to be the least clingy possible.

• probably because she wanted to gauge what went wrong in the past relationship and its kind of getting a feel for who you are as a person as well.

a break up and reasons for the break up can say a lot about a person. at least that's my opinion

• I totally agree. Past relationships can help people to know what you are looking for and why the past person didn't work out for you.

What Guys Said 0