Has he moved on, or does he still care about me somewhat?

i had texted my ex two weeks ago to ask him to mail my bracelet, that I had kept in his car he did not respond , a week after that I had texted him again asking him the same thing, he told me he would send it that day, today I get it in the mail with a little note that said ..

Hey Cait,

Here's your bracelet. I took good care of it for you, it hasn't moved from from my blinker in my car this whole time. Lol Enjoy your senior year, its the best time of High School!

peace+ happiness - his name

so I want some opinions, does he still care or has he moved on?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He cares but he seems he's not going to try and get you back. It just seems like he's doesn't want to win you back if you don't want to be with him. That's a grown a$$ man.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he's moved on. There was nothing in there that sounded like any indication that he still cared to me.

• The note seems rather meaningless to me. He's just saying enjoy your senior year and hoping you the best. Also, he didn't say "Love," at the end. Maybe if he put that it'd change the message a little.

• sounds like he has happily moved on-as should you.

What Girls Said 2

• It really des sound like he has moved on, but props to him for not being a jerk! He sounds like he is trying to be very nice and respectful. but, I wouldn't hold my breath for a call from him saying he wants to get back together...

• uhmm is anyone reading the same note as I am, because he seems like a bit of ass. Either he is being condescending or he is trying to hint at something by keeping the bracelet by his side...i don't know maybe its just me...