He called me a pet name!

Okay, so I've been on and off with this guy forever and I've come to the realization that it's just a fb situation. And, I'm okay with that.

Now, when we first started this whole adventure (it'll be two years in December) he used to call me pet names, like "Sexy" and "Cutie". Pet names lasted for about...6 months?

Very rarely, does he ever use "Sexy" anymore. Actually, it's more like never.

He hasn't called me Cutie in nearly a year.

But today, he randomly called me for no reason (which he NEVER DOES EVER) other than to say "hi" (again, hasn't happened in about a year and a half), actually had a conversation with me (for about an hour and a half), and then left the whole thing with a "See you later Cutie".

Am I missing something? I mean, for him this is extremely out of character, and when he does stuff like that it's usually because he's interested...

Is he?

11

What Guys Said 1

• He could be, if a guy is really into you he will make it happen...let you know etc

What Girls Said 1

• He could have been having a grateful moment in his life, thinking about all the people in his life he appreciates and here you are f***ing him for 2 years, he probably just wanted to express thanks.

Or, he cares about you, which you will probably only really know if he SAYS so.

• He's told friends of mine that he cares, only once did he actually say he appreciated me (and that was because I kicked him to the curb and a friend of his made him call me, the two of them sat there monitoring the call, with his friend feeding him advice).