I am the first girl he hasn't wanted to cheat on. What if your boyfriend told you this?

My boyfriend was pretty wild before he met me, and he hasn't hidden that at all. He told me once that I'm not the first girl he hasn't cheated on, but that I am the first girl he hasn't wanted to cheat on.

Just curious what you might think if your boyfriend said that to you.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes full of it, he will cheat on you again eventually when he finds someone he likes

What Guys Said 2

• Either he doesn't know when to shut up, or he wants to be honest with you because he's serious about you.

• you're obviously a keeper.

he obviously recognizes this.

What Girls Said 2

• Me and my boyfriend have been together close to two years now and he told me recently that he has cheated on every girl he has ever been with, but would never cheat on me. When you hear things like that it makes you feel like "What makes me any different than them"? They may have good intentions behind what they are saying, but it's really not something you want to, nor need to hear. I would just take it with a grain of salt. If he is going to cheat, he is going to cheat, and there is not a thing you can do about it to change his mind. We can't control people or their actions, we can only control what we do. Being women, we put way too much thought into what our men say to us.

• so he has cheated on you? but didn't want to? but did it anyway..?

• Guess I was unclear. There's only been one or two girls before me who he did not cheat on. He told me that I'm the only one he's never even wanted to cheat on. As far as I know he's never cheated on me. Sorry this seems really confusing now that it's typed out..

• OH RIGHT OK I get it. he obviously cares about you a lot. and his ex girlfriends obviously didn't mean much to him if he considered cheating on them. and the fact that he's had time to think about the fact that he could never cheat on you shows that he cares a lot, and wouldn't be able to hurt you.

forget about his past. until he hurts you and loses your trust you have nothing to worry about'