Can someone explain how having pics on your profile doesn't make sense when you think you're ugly?

^Up there. I don't get why people are like well why do you have pics. I don't know I just do.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Why should only the good looking people be allowed to post pics? I'll post my pics whether they like it or not.

What Girls Said 3

• People on here can be annoying. They're your damn pics and you can have them up if you want. People are just tired of all the "rate me" questions on here because there are so many of them so when someone puts one up, they heckle them. Ignore them because honestly, all of us who are on GAG all the time really shouldn't be putting anyone else down...haha.

• Lol I put one of those up once. I don't even remember the answers. And I couldn't see most of them because I woke up to the question deleted.

• I mean I can see why people get tired of them, but personally they don't bother me because I know it's mostly just people wanting to boost their self esteem and talk about an issue that's hard to talk about in real life. So I try to respond honestly. But yeah, I try to ignore bitchy people on here because that's their issues. I mean putting pics on a website that encourages you to put picks up is NORMAL haha.

• If you think you're ugly,when you have low self esteem,most people with low self esteem do not want to show themselves.And if you think you're ugly then generally you don't want to show yourself.

• I'll show myself. I don't want to see myself that's what my low self-esteem causes. I figure other people are curious and this is a social site. The option is there so I use it.

Not wanting to show yourself at all is really extreme.

• Yeah I know. Some people are attention whores. I was just saying not wanting to show yourself like your some kind of hermit that has to avoid people because you think you're ugly is crazy.

• No,it isn't crazy,it's called having low self esteem.To each their own.I just think it's as obnoxious as the "rate me" questions.

• Post what you like. It's your profile, not theirs.

What Guys Said 1

• i'm better off with the pictures in my profile, they all had more girls than me