How do you know if a guy still loves or has feelings for his ex?

Examples please..stories or at least 3 points.

thanks!

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him. I asked mine before we got serious to make sure it was the right move to get together. He talks to his ex once in a while, but he assured me there's absolutely nothing between them; he would never consider a relationship with her. He doesn't call her, she calls him and he is nothing more than friendly/ civil with her. They were together for +four years and they were engaged. They had a pretty sick relationship and he was the one who ended it although she was the one who did all the dirty sh*t that made him take that initiative. That was over two years ago. I've asked him a lot about it and he's shared a lot with me. I have absolutely no doubts that he is completely over her. It's always good to make sure though, especially if it was something serious or if they still communicate.