Have you ever gotten back together with an ex?

have you ever gotten back together with an ex? Who initiated the breakup? How long were you apart? Who made the first contact before you got back together?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• yes def, I've gotten back with 3 of my exs and they all worked out okay.

1st - he initiated the break up, we`ve been apart for a year and we both agreed to get back together.

we broke up.. didn't talk... spoke again due to his breakup with an ex... became bestfriends... started to like eachother... got together... became friends with benefits..then went through a lot of ups and downs until we finally made it clear that we`re just friends... so its all good, we`re still pretty close & I love it.

2nd - I initiated the break up, we've been apart for couple of months and we both agreed to get back.

we broke up.. talked as friends.. ended up together.. then broke up due to a misunderstanding and yet we still have contact.

3rd - he initiated the break up, we've been apart for 2 years and decided to get back but it didn't work out for us.

i was his first love so it made things hard for him but easy for me. he was too protective so I gave up.

we broke up.. didn't talk for a year.. became friends.. had loads of ups & downs.. became buddies and didn't really get together again.

What Guys Said 2

• Thinking about the question I can honestly say that I have never met a couple that got back together once they split. I have tried myself in the past but unfortunately without success. I have never initiated a breakup.

• 1s t- I initiated breakup, apart for a month, I called her 1st

2nd - Neither of us initiated the breakup, apart for yrs, she contacted me 1st. We're not really back together, just talking right now, it's only been a few days..

• What made you call her after being apart?

What Girls Said 2

• I never have. I broke up with 2 and was broken up with by 1. All 3 made contact a few days after to get back together. But I don't think repeat relationships ever really work.

• i have and he broke up with me first. we dated for 1 year before then, and when we got back together it was like 6 months later. we broke up 2 weeks later. this time it was I doing the breaking up :)