How to let a girl know you're interested?

Well. There's this bartender that I use to work with. I go to the bar. Quite a bit when she's working. She got off early the other night and we had some drinks and flirted a bit. I'd like to push it further but unsure how to proceed.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You got her number, right? Next time you feel like going out, invite her. If she can't make it out, try again at a later date. Schedule it.

If she still can't make it out, then ask her what time she's open next.

If she questions why you want to 'hang out' with her, it's because you like her company and you want to see her again. JUST BE STRAIGHT UP.

Have a good time, keep talking on your next meeting. When you feel she's good enough for it, kiss her. K? Do it at anytime because seriously, there is no stupid thing as 'the perfect moment'. That will let her know you're interested.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• if you really like her arrange to have some of her favorite flowers delivered with a note asking her out on a date or something. Anything to give you some extra brownie points and make her smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her you got 2 tickets to a concert you know she'll enjoy and give her a ticket. Casual way to ask her out. If she's interested, she'll take the ticket, if not, she'll say she's busy. No harm done.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her to go out with you on her night off. It's the classic first move, and if she says no, it still allows you to hang out when she's working and could lead to other openings with her.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;