She cheated on me. Really hurt and confused...please help?

So I was in a pretty long relationship and my girlfriend out of nowhere broke it off and it wasn't until after this I found out who she really was. She cheated on me with 2 of her ex's and now is dating one of them again. its taken me long to get over all of this no including this isn't even the tip of the iceberg with what she put me through. I did everything for her. And now recently iv seeing this girl and its been great, iv had trouble opening up for obvious reasons. I felt a spark with this girl, one night she fell asleep in my arms. one of the best feeling I think I could feel. Well her ex boyfriend wants to get back together and she does that...how am I suppose to feel?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a crying shame.

In fact, you are very unlucky. But lets be serious, who the f*** cares. I know you don't want to hear this, but before you wait for someone else to answer hear me out. That's 1 girl, and girls cheat and boys cheat and that's relationships, then you meet a new girl and she gets with her boyfriend, that's unlucky yes. But you're gonna let it stop you? No, who cares, there's 6.6 billion people in the world, 2 of them don't like you, lets exclude me as well you're not my type :D.. that means there's 6,599,999,997 other people out there that are potential candidates to fall in love with. Stop being fixated on one person, you're upset now but time heals all wounds you'll get over it and get a new girlfriend, you're young, you have loads of time to feel heart-break don't try and get it now. Go to some parties, meet some new girls and maybe get a new girl that you want to fall asleep in your arms.

Good luck, I know I'm crude but I hope you understood how sincere my message was.

What Girls Said 1

• First,dnt take her back once a cheater always a cheater.

Second,maybe you should take sum time and just be single. you need to experiance the fun part of being single! there are perks to it.stop getting involved and make time to heal that heart of yours.girls are bitches they nver know what they wnt when they want it!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you're "supposed" to feel anything, you feel what comes naturally, what you feel like feeling.

And after something like that, I wouldn't be surprised if you felt pretty sh*tty, it sucks to break up anyways, but to have it done and find out they cheated and are getting back to their ex would be like salting and vinegaring an already raw wound.

Many guys would say suck it up and move on, but I say, don't be ashamed to cry. You don't have to, and time will help you to move on, but finding a way to release the emotions will help, and hopefully help you to be able to move on more easily with an outlet of some kind.

Yeah, you can feel sad, upset, betrayed, angry, worthless, bitter, or any number of other confused and string feelings, this is okay. Well, maybe not okay, but at least it's normal, you felt you had a connection with this girl, and suddenly you don't. That's going to affect you.

Feel free to message or IM me is you want someone to talk to,

• And, take a bit from EyeLander's suggestions as well,

Sorry, here's my prof link if you want it

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/overthetop67