Is my ex boyfriend trying to make me jealous?

He broke up with me 24 days ago. Since then we have both not talked at all to each other and I have given him no contact. Whenever I pass by him he acts like I don't exist and I do the same. recently he posted on his wall on facebook "oh and by the way, why are hot chicks I actually interact with lesbians? </3" He posts this the day after he sees me pass by him on a day I was looking good at school...but he has never posted something like this before. Do you think he might be trying to make me jealous?

Just a yes or no answer would be fine :) unless you want to elaborate on it.
</3" He posts this the day after he sees me pass by him on a day I was looking good at school...but he has never posted something like this before

sorry forgot that other part to my description of my question.
ugh why won't it post it D:<<<
ugh nvm. point is he has never posted something like this on his facebook. ever.
sorry for so many updates xP
...yeah not a good idea to refresh the page :P

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep Temptationfalls is right. Generally if a guys heart is in the right place and he stills has feelings for you, he won't blank you when he see's you. For instance I still want to get back together with my ex but regardless of how angry she makes me feel about the situation I would give her a nod a nd a gentle smile if I ran into her just to show that I still care.

He should know that by blanking or being rude to you is only giving off the impression that he doesn't like you and wants you to know how angry he is with you.

What Guys Said 2

• No. You're making yourself jealous by:

1) Counting the days since you two have broken up

and

2) Keeping track of his facebook.

It's over, try and move on.

• Hard to get over someone, break all contact, see other people move on no matter how hard it is

What Girls Said 0