How do I ask my boyfriend about his ex?

My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile now and were about to have a baby :). Were both very happy together. The only thing that gets to me is that his ex keeps finding a way to bring herself back into the picture. He knows this bothers me and he has talked to her for a good while. This evening she sent him a message and I did read it, he doesn't know that I read it but he knows that I know he received a message from her. So he knows it's going to be on my mind and that I will ask him, I just want him to tell me straight up what it said and if he replied. She's the type of girl who wants what she can't have, and she just can't get it through her head that she keeps crossing the respect line and she won't stop.

Sorry I meant to say he hasn't talked to her in quite awhile.

01

What Guys Said 1

• be open with the guy, your having a child together right, wtf I mean your not the two week old girlfriend anymore. tell him this bitch is trouble and is bound to start trouble with you two, easy enough?

What Girls Said 0