How to get ex boyfriend to collect his stuff?

Right me and ex have been split up for 2 months now. He broke up with me, but I realize now how much happier I am without him. We haven't spoken for a good few weeks so thought it was about time for him to collect his belongings so I can move on without any reminders of him. I rang him & had a good 5 min catch up and I asked when he was thinking of collecting stuff. He said over this weekend. He still hasn't been in contact to collect his things. It's really starting to bug me, does he just not want to see me or being a lazy git? How do I get him to collect his stuff?!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait..these people want you to box it up and send it to him? Screw that. He dumped you and you're going to pay to ship him his stuff?

"Hey asshole... If you don't come and get your sh*t , it's getting stolen, thrown away or sold because it's all outside in boxes. Don't worry, I won't be here."

Then follow through on your request if he flakes out on you again. Sell it or throw it away.

What Guys Said 1

• Box it up and ship it to him. You could give it to him for his birthday or Xmas but that's kinda sh*tty. My ex did the same to me and I've been getting rid of stuff here and there. She wants me to remember her by those items when she really is the furthest thing from my mind. After all, these items are in a box in my closet.

What Girls Said 1

• Send it to him. He probably doesn't think you're serious about getting rid of his crap. Box it up and either mail it, or drop it off at his doorstep or with a friend.