This goes out to guys in their 20's suffering from ex girlfriend cheating on them .. please help?

I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet, I posted a little while ago. ''i cheated, broke his heart, he ended it, will he come back?'' post today. I didn't have enough room so I'm going to ask this. I love this guy with all my heart. Before I did that he did to. Love doesn't just stop so I'm hoping beneath all his anger and sadness he still does love me... for all you guys who are in your 20's ... NOT teens. For the guys who were serious with your girls, Who wanted a future with them, but yet still had problems in your relationship. And she cheated on you, and it was NOT planned. DO NOT have feelings what's so ever for this guy. Got me alone at a BAD time and took advantage of it when I wanted it to stop. If you have ever had your heart broken by your girl like this. If you loved her. Told her you were going to ask her to be your wife in only 6 short months, and she did this to you. Would you EVER even after a long time want to be with her again? Even when she knows what she did was wrong and would NEVER do that to you again? Would you begin missing her after a little while? I told him soon after and everything was TRUE I did NOT lie what's so ever to him about this. I NEED to know how men handle this. I'm sure he's searching for a rebound girl as we speak. I hurt him so bad and he cut off all communication with me, I may seem like a bitch but honestly guys I'm not. I've never done something like before. And trust me NEVER again. My hearts breaking just as much...I've stopped going out. Stopped even talking to my guy friends. I want to regain trust and I want to be with him and only him. I effed up big! Please help ...

05

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing anybody on this website can say to you that will help. Trust is it and even though he cheated, you took him back. I have no idea what happened in your relationship so saying this is what should do is stupid, but he doesn't trust you. And that's everything. There's nothing you could do to get him back if he doesn't want to. It's all on him. And even if he does you don't know what guy your getting. He could turn possessive, an accuser, or a cheater. You have no clue. How long does he have to make you feel miserable like he does? How long can you deal with a guy that brings it up every time there's an argument? Think about what guy might come back to you. Figure those questions out plus a lot more. It might not be what you expect it to be.

What Guys Said 4

• if he truly wants to be with you he will get over it... until then you have to wait and not harass him. You say that love doesn't just stop, yet it stopped for a while when you had sex with a guy you cared nothing for. So maybe he's stopping for a while. It bugs men less if you say that you had feelings for this other guy then to say that it was just casual sex. As now he has his trust violated, as well as the feminine opinion of you tarnished. If it were me it would take months of being single to know that I wanted you back, and more likely then not, I would not.

• Happen once, last I heard she cheated on her next boyfriend.. If you did care about him, you wouldn't have pushed him to the back of your mind, while having sex with someone else... he knows this, and every time he thinks about you, he will think how little you really cared about him. At least that's what I went through...

• Not much you can do. You're not the victim here because you "wanted it to stop." Unfortunately, you're a mass of conflicting impulses. I suggest aligning with him, telling him you would feel the same way in his shoes, and assuring him by telling him you hope he can forgive you because you sincerely want to work things out and love him.

• I can't stand ex girlfriends cheating, it just breaks my heart. Look, he wants to be left alone, leave it to him to talk to you if he so wants.

What Girls Said 0