What do you do when you just don't know?

why is it so hard for me to make my mind up about who I like. I have choices, but I don't want to make them final cause I could make the wrong choice and lose the right one...

24

Most Helpful Guy

• thats just part of life...you choose and decide if that's the one for you...if not it doesn't mean the others were or are or even arent...you just never want to ask yourself "what if" ... take a chance, you only learn from the decisions you make, don't think too hard, go with your gut...otherwise you'll never land anyone

What Guys Said 3

• If you're that torn as to what's the right choice, you either don't have a right choice, or you're too immature to make it automatically.

• Lets say you were dating 3 people. 2 of them wanted to make things official with you but the one you really wanted didn't want you back. Would it really be fair to yourself or either of the other guys to choose them as a second best?

You obviously can't choose between them as they are "nice" but not your ideal. If one of them was then the choice would be easy.

Don't waste your time hurting anyone and wait for the right person.

• you say f*** it ,and watever comes .then it comes..wateva you like then grab it..if you cant,then you can't ..so be ready nexts time..

What Girls Said 2

• A wrong choice is better than none. The anticipation of having to make the choice is often worse than having to live with the choice itself. When in doubt, make a pros and cons list XD

• this is what dating is all about. you date them all until you know for sure,then you date that person exclusively