What do you do when your boyfriend doesn't let you make lunch for your ex boyfriend?

he gets extremely jealous

31

Most Helpful Girl

• you shouldn't be doing anything for your ex cause he is your EX for a reason. if you wanted to still do things for him and be all lovey dovey news flash you shouldn't have broke up!

• Well the thing is me and my ex live together because we broke up a few days ago and now he has a new girlfriend and I have a boyfriend ... but me and him still live together..and he wanted me to make him his lunch and my current boyfriend was on phone when my ex asked me and my current boyfriend (who lives in different state) got all jealouse and defensive

• Yahh good point.. its just really hard because its my exs apartment so I need to find sum where to go .. but thanks for all the help :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think the short answer here is 'refrain from making lunch for your ex'.

I realize that you may think that he's being childish by getting jealous about something like that, but really, it means he likes you enough to be concerned about it. I'm sure you have your reasons for the lunch thing, but as it is, I don't really see why you'd be making lunch for your ex-boyfriend. He's your ex, after all. If anything, I would think you'd be making lunch for your current boyfriend.

• The fact that you're still living with your ex is probably enough of a reason for the guy to be jealous. Wouldn't you feel similarly if your boyfriend was living with his ex-girlfriend? If your guy was living with a girl he thought was hot enough to date and even move in with, wouldn't you be a little worried?

I think in this case you should hold off on the lunches. Let your boyfriend have this one, even if you think it's dumb. Hopefully he'll appreciate you for it.

• Okay thanks :)

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't even read all the answers, but troll. lol

• Why would you be making lunch for your ex anyway? Step your girlfriend skills up and start making lunch for your man before he leaves you. I'd be p*ssed too if my man was doing favors like that for his ex and not me. It's inappropriate and disrespectful.

• Well .........the thing is me and my ex live together because we broke up a few days ago and now he has a new girlfriend and I have a boyfriend ... but me and him still live together..and he wanted me to make him his lunch and my current boyfriend was on phone when my ex asked me and my current boyfriend (who lives in different state) got all jealouse and defensive