Have you ever went back to your ex after your broke up with her/him over an argument?

Have you ever went back to your ex after your broke up with her/him over an argument?
How long after the break up?
Are you still together?
Or still didn't work out?
  • Yes I have
    Vote A
  • No I haven't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• an argument can be solved unlike cheating !
    yet if the argument wasn't solved, no matter how much they love eachother, then it will pile over other unsolved arguments and would drag much smaller issues and enlarge it into arguments and pile it too till it explodes and burns everything around, and both parts get so hurt they won't just not go back together but won't cure from it !
    so either go back in condition of solving the argument, or just finish it before it get worse !

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I did. But it didn't work.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I don't do "break-up"; if anything, I ghost. Any of my exes are welcome to pick up a phone or send a text to restart our relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in middle school and highschool yes. Now I wouldn't. If we're done we're done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only no but fuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i haven't and ill be damned if i did

0|0
    0|0
  • No argument, I caught her with another guy, stopped seeing her, stopped speaking to her, she came begging and we tried it again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes