Have you ever went back to your ex after your broke up with her/him over an argument?

How long after the break up?
Are you still together?
Or still didn't work out?

• Yes I have
  • No I haven't

17

Most Helpful Guy

• an argument can be solved unlike cheating !
    yet if the argument wasn't solved, no matter how much they love eachother, then it will pile over other unsolved arguments and would drag much smaller issues and enlarge it into arguments and pile it too till it explodes and burns everything around, and both parts get so hurt they won't just not go back together but won't cure from it !
    so either go back in condition of solving the argument, or just finish it before it get worse !

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I did. But it didn't work.

What Guys Said 6

• Not only no but fuck no

• I don't do "break-up"; if anything, I ghost. Any of my exes are welcome to pick up a phone or send a text to restart our relationship.

• Nope lol

• i haven't and ill be damned if i did

• When I was in middle school and highschool yes. Now I wouldn't. If we're done we're done.

• No argument, I caught her with another guy, stopped seeing her, stopped speaking to her, she came begging and we tried it again.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!