Have you ever went back to your ex after your broke up with her/him over an argument?

How long after the break up?
Are you still together?
Or still didn't work out?
  • Yes I have
  • No I haven't

17

Most Helpful Guy

• an argument can be solved unlike cheating !
    yet if the argument wasn't solved, no matter how much they love eachother, then it will pile over other unsolved arguments and would drag much smaller issues and enlarge it into arguments and pile it too till it explodes and burns everything around, and both parts get so hurt they won't just not go back together but won't cure from it !
    so either go back in condition of solving the argument, or just finish it before it get worse !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I did. But it didn't work.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE