My boyfriend just broke up with me over an argument?

Me and my now ex boyfriend broke up few days ago
Last week we have been arguing about some petty shit:
Last Monday, I've tried to break up with him because he wasn't listening to my concerns but then he got upset and didn't wanna break up and kept apologizing and all that so we didn't break up and we made up
Then few days later, we argued about something on social media and my trust issues. He got sick of it and wanted to break up but then he drove to see me and then we made up
Then the next few days, we got more closer and we were back to normal
And then this Monday, we fought over something I saw on his instagram (him following a hot model) and how i keep questioning him about it and how im pissed off about it and then he got angry about it and just broke up with me just like that
He blocked me on everything like what the fuck?
We have been together for 1 year 4 months
Im his longest relationship out of all his exes
How could he just cut me off just like that?
He treated me so good and all that and then he did this out of nowhere
Its so unexpected
Do you guys think he might come back?
Its been 5 days now no contact
  • He will probably come back
  • Nah dont think he will come back

1427

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't argue with guys for such lame reasons!. He just followed a model and that doesn't mean anything. All that thing matters is that he didn't cheated u or treated badly or anything like that. U clearly stated that he was so nice.
    The thing that u have to know is that if u loose someone in life then it will be hard to get him/her back. If u have luck, then he will come back to u. If u have trust issues, then deal with it. Talk to him and make sure that he won't leave ya. He didn't even wanted to breakup, u asked for it. What if he thinks that u needed a breakup? One wrong move will make it worse. If u know that u made a mistake, then just contact him once and that's all. If he really loves u, he will come back. Who knows that if he is waiting for ur call? So go for it.

• Do u think he will come back by himself?

• Might be tough if u don't make a move. Last time he made move to solve the issues and that's what I understood while reading that. I am not sure about it that he is going to come back soon. As the time goes on, there is chance that he is going to move on. If he doesn't and he is in pain, then he would come back to u if he cannot handle out things running up in his mind. At least try to reach him out by watching SC stories or liking instagram photos or something like that.
      K, i have an idea. Wish him for this Christmas or just give him an advance wish!. If u cannot wait more then just text him by just saying ~~°sorry°.

Most Helpful Girl

• You basically don't trust him and is starting the argument on petty things he does on social media, what's wrong with following someone? You have him right? Well had , but that should have never bothered you, I'm sure you follow guys too and guys follow you, the fact that you said he treated you well , shows that he really just loves you, if he didn't love you then he wouldn't have been treating you so good and to tell you the truth you don't deserve him because all you do is make a big deal out of everything , plain talk bad manners.

He got fed up of you hun. He was trying all this time to forget how you act but this time you really done it, and it was too much for him. Its like you're telling him he can't talk to girls only you. You just have a problem with everything your ex does, you really should get that checked, I'm not bashing you or anything I'm just stating the facts and my opinion.

• Yeh i understand.. i realized that
      Do u think he will come back?
      If he really loved me, why would he just cut me off like that?

• Well, I think he's really mad , give it some time and if he doesn't do anything, go see him and apologise to him, and if does talk call you , still apologise to him.