Why does my ex boyfriend always upload a picture of him and his body everyday now on his fb and instagram?

Me and my now ex boyfriend broke up few days ago
We had a fight and he broke it off
We have been together for over 1 year
He blocked me from all social media after we broke up
But I have been looking at his social media (fb and instagram) from my friend's account
And he has been uploading so many pictures of himself at the gym everyday
When we were still together, he would only upload a picture of him and his body at the gym every 2 or 3 days.. not everyday
Now he uploads pics of him and his body everyday on his fb and instagram
Why do u think he does this?
I know its none of my business now on what he does but im curious

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be doing it to tease you into coming back. I posted pics of me having fun and working out once after a break up because I wanted my ex to be jealous of me having fun without her. I really wasn't having fun at all but it got back to her that I was and It wasn't long till we were back together. We know that it gets back to y'all. We miss you as much as you miss us.
    Or he could be trying to impress someone on his timeline. You have to figure that one out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Did she contact u first or you did?

• And who broke up with who?

• She broke up with me and made first contact.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I don't know but he sounds like an egotistical prick. What guy uploads pictures of their body every day. Sounds like a straight up narcissist.

0|0
    1|1
    • he's into fitness.
      Like those fitness guys on instagram

• Show All
    • Probably just more into himself than before.

• Being alone gives a person more time to focus on themselves.

• It's an animal instinct thing. Men and women both do it, called the peacock effect. After a break up like this one or both parties will feel slighted about something and try to flaunt thier assets to attract new mates and cover for insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wanna move on, quit stalking him, i know it's hard but he hurt you didn't he? Take it like this, your ex who had once loved you is gone, he's dead, now all that is left is a douchebag desperate for attention.
    Block him, kick him out of your life, cry what's left of your feelings and kill them, he doesn't deserve a second of your time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yaah he is trying to find a new girl and one important thing he also think that you are watching his pic daily and i think u r from india

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to move on to greener pastures, figuratively. Maybe he has female friends who like how behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to get laid and get attenttion from woman. He is your ex. So?

0|0
    0|0
  • He is trying to get other girls attention.. he probably wants a new girlfriend.. sorry buddy

0|1
    0|0
  • He's probably doing it now to show off and probably in his mind pick up a new girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not gonna give him any puss so he letting others girls know they can come take over your role

0|0
    0|0
  • imho he would like you to regret that you two broke up. try not to think over with the ex

0|0
    0|0
  • He is going to the gym more now that he has more time?

0|0
    0|0
  • He's trying to show you what your missing out on in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • He may want to show u that he is starving without you

0|0
    0|0
  • the real question is why do you fucking care?

0|1
    0|0
    • Because its only been a week so its a fresh break up. So obviously i still have feelings for him and care about it, you idiot. You can't just switch off your feelings

• by stalking him you let yourself keep those emotions. Shut everything about him out of your life and you will feel better sooner.
      In your own words "'you idiot"

• He has a point, you know. It shouldn't matter. Stalking him just makes you think about him. It's over and the past is the past, and your goal should be to move forward. This is good advice. Cheers!

• What kind of argument was it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to check if he's still got it

0|0
    0|0
  • He's trying to find a new girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because he is insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • because he is a sexual unicorn

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to get your attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • He blocked me on social media

• Oh then I'd say he's trying hard in finding someone new... blocking you means he wants to get over you. Don't mean he hates you.

• my immediate thought is that he's trying to get other girl's attention by this cuz why else would he do this?

my other thought or idea as to why he's doing this is cuz he's trying to get rid of the breakup he just had by trying to bring his body image to social media to find compliments

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes