Why does my ex boyfriend always upload a picture of him and his body everyday now on his fb and instagram?

Me and my now ex boyfriend broke up few days ago
We had a fight and he broke it off
We have been together for over 1 year
He blocked me from all social media after we broke up
But I have been looking at his social media (fb and instagram) from my friend's account
And he has been uploading so many pictures of himself at the gym everyday
When we were still together, he would only upload a picture of him and his body at the gym every 2 or 3 days.. not everyday
Now he uploads pics of him and his body everyday on his fb and instagram
Why do u think he does this?
I know its none of my business now on what he does but im curious

022

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be doing it to tease you into coming back. I posted pics of me having fun and working out once after a break up because I wanted my ex to be jealous of me having fun without her. I really wasn't having fun at all but it got back to her that I was and It wasn't long till we were back together. We know that it gets back to y'all. We miss you as much as you miss us.
    Or he could be trying to impress someone on his timeline. You have to figure that one out.

• Did she contact u first or you did?

• And who broke up with who?

• She broke up with me and made first contact.