I did something that brokes my boyfriend’s heart which is cheating but I already regret it?

and now he block me on instagram and whatsapp. what should i do to make things get better again.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wallow in how you feel and hope he pities you. Be consistently sweet and a good person to him. That's all you can do to make it up to him. Even something as simple as a card every few days..

0|0
    0|0
    • Monogamy is a pretty fragile thing and saying we'd only sleep with one person is kind of restrictive now that we have the ability to be promiscuous and safe. If we just had a better cultural understanding and the forethought to do it properly it wouldn't be an issue.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• When you cheat on someone it's very hard to regain their trust back, if not impossible. Do you think you could trust someone that cheated on you? It's really hard to recover from that for men, and if they do recover the relationship will never be the same.

0|1
    0|0
    • but what if i tried to changed myself to become a better person for him. im not really cheated it just a treat a guy like i treat my boyfriend and he really fucking mad. but then he accept my apology but when we fight he will talk about the mistakes that i had done and its totally awful

• Show All
    • yeah.. my boyfriend knew him better but one day that guy want to make me as his kinda close friend and we were friends but then things get complicated bcs i kinda treat him over nicely that make my boyfriend really mad. my boyfriend brought me to him and punch him into face infront of me and then a few weeks we get together but he said to me the wound from his heart is hard to be heal. then last month is my boyfriend birthday and that guy give him a very fancy present that makes me weird why he did that such thing. bcs of i want my boyfriend and our relationship stay longer i never talked to that guy anymore since that.

• Sounds like your boyfriend may have jealousy issues, and some anger issues. Obviously he has trust issues also if he thinks you cheated on him. If he really believes you did then you are going to have to convince him otherwise. You are going to have talk to him and see if you can get him to believe you. If not I would suggest that you just move on. He doesn't sound like he's that great of a guy anyway. Do you really want to keep dating someone who is that jealous?

• Just meet him and tell him that you are sorry for everything you have done and you will not do anything like this again. Wait for his answer. If he still not answer to you then try this 2-3 times through different ways.
    And if nothing works, leave him.
    Good guys can be found anywhere.

0|0
    0|1
    • This cheating bitch doesn't deserve a "good guy". What good guy deserves a bitch who can't keep their legs closed around other men? The only thing she deserves is to be with a guy who would do the same thing back to her. Get real dude.

• Show All
    • then its already happen what are you expecting

• What am I expecting? Bitch you're the one expecting respect still. Jesus.

• Did you cheat on him? İf I was your guy id think well whats to stop her from doing it again? You failed big time, it takes a lot to cheat on your loved one considering the effort you two made to build the relationship. If your guy never cheated on you I really dont see why he should even consider forgiving you. İts an insult, even if he does forgive you Men will never never forget that act. Give me a single reason why you think he should forgive you.

0|2
    0|0
  • If I were you I'd take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, figure out why you did such a despicable act and then send your ex a letter of apology and move on. BUT do not get back into a relationship for some time, because jumping right back into a relationship would be no different than rewarding yourself for a terrible act.

Not only that but if/when your next significant other finds out you were once a cheater, it could lead to further problems for you. So again, give yourself time out of a relationship to figure out why you did, what you did.

1|0
    0|0
    • im not cheated on him it just he get jealous of me because im being nice to another guy and treat him like i treat my boyfriend and he gone mad. he already accepted my apology but then when we were fighting he will talk about my mistakes and that is totally making me feel sick

• Show All
    • You stupid ninny ! What the fuck do you expect? Goddamit it woman ! Are you that
      stupid?

• You're lucky he didn't hit you. If he did, bitch you fucking deserve it !

• you can't make it better now, you broke his trust, and trust is a thing, that once it breaks, then it can never be the same again

0|0
    1|0
    • what if i tried to be a better person for him

• Show All
    • Yeah right.
      If you love 2 person at a same time, then go for the second one, because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't fall for the second one. Dont fool yourself

• actually im not really cheated, it just im being nice towards someone until i treat him like i treat my boyfriend. then my boyfriend get really mad bcs it like im cheating on him

• You can never fully fix something like that. Even if you get him to forgive you by some miracle, he will never quite feel the same about you.
    Plus any future SO you get won't like you as much as they could have since you are a disloyal cheater.
    Some decisions in life, there is no going back from. Now you have to live with yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0
    • but i still love him

• Show All
    • @Cursewords yo dude it's fine just support Louis and have a good life with it.

I am happy I found Louis channel (even through these terms). he is kind of an approval that my moral code is working fine

• Louis is the man. Check out his Instagram. His posts are hilarious and I love how he takes a dump on all the propaganda and brainwashing shit that is littered around NY.

By all means watch Linus but take his stuff with a huge grain of salt because he's literally the definition of a sellout. I don't watch his stuff because I don't want to support him and frankly other people give better reviews now because all he does is sponsored content.

• If my girlfriend of 5 years cheated on me, I could never trust her again. You have to look at it from his point of view. You've betrayed his trust, add for me, once a cheater, always a cheater. Even if they never would

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't. Should have thought about him instead of yourself.

0|1
    0|0
    • what about my effort?

• Show All
    • what if i give him space and then go to his home and said sorry sbt everthing i had done and dont want to do it anymore bcs i truly love him

• GODDAMIT YOU STUPID CUNT ! LEAVE THE POOR MAN BE !

• You fucked up I hate cheaters you should just give up be ouse how is he suposidly to know you won't do it again

0|1
    0|0
    • i changed myself to become a better person, was it bad? i show him effort that i really need him and i do want to change and to love him only. is that bad?

• Show All
    • i make mistakes bcs we always had a fight on unnecessary things because we get stressed of our works and that guy being really nice and i was too dumb to treat him nicely too but then i regret it and i dont want to do it anymore and i dont want to break up with my boyfriend

• Your stupidly and lack of loyalty is the reason men hit and beat women I'm surprised he hasn't kicked your sorry motherfucking ass to the curb. You richly deserve it. Better yet, bet you and your partner in crime, handcuff both of you. Put the two of you in an empty building. Rub both of you down with meat. Then let a pack of hunry Pit bulls loose on you. Bye bye !

• If you really cheated by having sex, then I'd say leave it be. If it was something else that just made him jealous, then just move on, he needs to grow up. Understand that anything beyond talking or a distant hug is cheating (kissing, embracing, holding hands, cuddling, dirty dancing, etc).

0|1
    0|0
  • Ohh babe u did Wrong... give him space leave him alone for few days... if he loves u than he will come to u. Just have patience

0|0
    0|1
    • do you think it will be okay if i said that i want to change to be a better person

• Show All
    • im just too scared and anxiety

• Hell why? U didn't did anything wrong. Just stay calm n relax.

• It's possible to fix but it's also the exact opposite of a cakewalk. Only works if both people are willing to build the relationship back up.. which is most of the reasoning as to why it's so hard.
    Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just have to give him time and space. Cheating is a really damaging thing to do in a relationship. A cheater regretting their actions isn't going to change anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might have lost him for good. How long have you been together? For me if my girl cheated I would most likely not leave her simply because we have been together so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a disgrace and you don't deserve your boyfriend. There is literally nothing you can do to make it up to your boyfriend.

As other people said, take a good hard long look at yourself and never, ever do that again to anyone else. Honestly you need to fall for someone hard and have them cheat on you just so you know how disgusting and pathetic doing that to someone is.

I hope he never makes the mistake of taking you back. No matter what happened between either of you, you don't deserve him and he'd undoubtedly never trust you properly again.

Move on and don't ever do this again.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not sure what you are talking aboit! Did you cheat or not? You are still together, but he blocks you? What is this called? Relationshit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him alone. You've broke him don't destroy him anymore for your own selfish wants

0|1
    0|0
  • Hope, and pray. Things won't be the same ever again but you can always try to talk to him.

0|1
    0|1
  • Find a new boyfriend and this time don't fuck it up for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I've read all your replies and it seems like you feel more sorry about being caught than hurting him. All you go on about is what about you and what about all the effort you put in to the relationship (not much since you cheated). But what about him? He's hurting way more than you are right now. Never once did you ask how you can gain his trust back or how you can prove that you won't cheat again.

You only care about yourself, your actions (cheating) and replies are proof of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao you deserve it. Learn your lesson and move on. He won´t come back, never will.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much nothing, trust is pretty hard to gain back once you lose it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well you done fucked up just leave him alone he deserves better

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • but i still love him

• Show All
    • Yes but obviously you don't because you cheated on this guy. DUHHHHH

• Okay. im trying to ask your opinions. what if i ask the guy to tell towards my boyfriend that i really not into him but i love my boyfriend only and when we talk we talk about my boyfriend and not other sweet things?

• I've been with my guy for 5 years, and I love him enough not to cheat on him. I can't think of anything that will make me want to cheat on him cause I truly do love him. Not sure how you did it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes