I did something that brokes my boyfriend’s heart which is cheating but I already regret it?

and now he block me on instagram and whatsapp. what should i do to make things get better again.

632

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wallow in how you feel and hope he pities you. Be consistently sweet and a good person to him. That's all you can do to make it up to him. Even something as simple as a card every few days..

• Monogamy is a pretty fragile thing and saying we'd only sleep with one person is kind of restrictive now that we have the ability to be promiscuous and safe. If we just had a better cultural understanding and the forethought to do it properly it wouldn't be an issue.