Is it bad that I don't mind being single anymore?

Suddenly I just don't feel the need to be in a relationship anymore.

1135

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither do I. Some people might think it is but it's way better than being single and suffering over it. It doesn't mean you'll always feel that way but right now you do and that's fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Somehow, I doubt that to be the case. For several reasons:
    1. You posted anonymously. The only reason to hide yourself is if you're ashamed of being single.

2. You posted in the first place. It's kind of a cry for help be suggesting that you're ok with being single.

3. With the exception of a very small percentage of human beings, all people need companionship in one form or another. This can be in the form of a partner, friends... or a pet. The problem with the latter two is that your friends will likely fade away when they find a relationship and start a family, while pets... well... they usually have shorter life spans than us unless you get a parrot or turtle.

If you truly feel at peace being single and lonely, what need is there to advertise your happiness?