Why do I miss someone who did me so wrong?

187

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tha dick probably bomb, or you shared some good times with the person, which might outweigh the bad in your mind. I dated a guy who choked the shit out of me for no reason, he looked like Chris Brown and he could fuck, I dumped him but sometimes I get horny. Lucky for me I deleted all contacts of his so that's over.

What Guys Said 6

• Couple of questions. How long were you two together? In terms of your self confidence, where would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10? Is this your first relationship? Who would you say invested more emotions into the relationship?

• Well, sometimes things don't hit us right away with relationships
    sometimes it takes time for stuff to hit us.

• Cause your immature

• You know that's what you deserve and you miss them

• That's psychology

• Simple. Crazy people are great in bed.

What Girls Said 17

• Because your alone... you need to mingle/mix with other guys until you meet someone who does it 'so right' then your gonna realise how ugly that person was you are missing now. Absence does strange things to the heart, it can make you more interested/affected than you might have been...

• Because you've emotionally invested yourself to a person who didn't really care about you. That's why you have to watch who you get involved with and don't rush into things you know nothing about. The biggest problems in this area is impatience.

• Because you’re human. Sometimes what we feel that we want is not what is best for us or what we truly want in the long run.

• Because you still had good times, and who doesn't miss a good time 🤷🏼‍♀️

But still reminder - don't go back to them, you're better than that and you'll have your happiness soon enough x

• This happened to me. It’s not bad to miss that person. You miss them because you’ve become used to having them in your life and now they’re not anymore. Give it time and it’ll pass :)

• Because you still love them and think they can change back to who they were

• You loved them. Even when people hurt you if you have loved them enough those feelings dont just go away. I have the same issue.

• Just lonely or insecure and You haven’t met someone better yet.

• It's hard not to and maybe you're still holding on to what used to be and all the good stuff that was there before. It's the good memories that hold us back even when someone has done bad

• once you have affection for someone its hard to shake that off

• Because feelings sucks and there is no switch to just flip them on and off.

• Cause you have heart and can’t let go.

• Don't know your worth yet.

You'll learn soon enough tho

• Let go of it! Just take time to grieve and let go!

• its physics you like being treated like total shit like all girls do.

• Maybe u enjoyed the company? I don't know. Only u can answer that for yourself

• It happened to me and i believe thats because you still love him or her:)