Why do I miss someone who did me so wrong?

187

Most Helpful Guy

• Couple of questions. How long were you two together? In terms of your self confidence, where would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10? Is this your first relationship? Who would you say invested more emotions into the relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tha dick probably bomb, or you shared some good times with the person, which might outweigh the bad in your mind. I dated a guy who choked the shit out of me for no reason, he looked like Chris Brown and he could fuck, I dumped him but sometimes I get horny. Lucky for me I deleted all contacts of his so that's over.