Why do you think some marriages end in a divorce?

• Not enough sex
  • Too much arguing
  • No communication
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

425

Most Helpful Guy

• My first marriage ended mainly due to my mother in law who seemed to rule the house with an iron rod, even her husband was frightened of her. I was the only person who had ever stood up to her, and she made my ex-wife so unhappy because she would not stop interfearing, she was an all time bitch. Before we were married she was laying down the law on what our wedding would be like, this upset my ex and I just said pack a bag we on't have to put up with this shit and she came to stay with me and my parents for about 3-4 days and let the bitch stew in her own juices as we say here.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Many people get married for the wrong reason, plain and simple. When you hear about the issues a lot of couples have, you wonder what made them think they had any business being married in the first place.

They also love lying about fire dying down, and once being so madly in love, a lot of people were unhappy before the marriage.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE