Should I just file for divorce and move on?

My husband has a double life. I can't trust his word because he breaks it o much. He lies without a second thought and I am the one getting hurt. I love him and he knows that but it seems that he is using my love for him against me. I don't even have his cell number. He is leaving the state we live in soon and I have only saw him a few times. He doesn't contact me but he does pop up over my house at odd hours of the night. If he tells me he is coming back he never does. I don't get any respect from him he treats me like a random female and not the woman he married.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, I think divorce should not be taken lightly. and of course in your case he is hurting you and being seemingly unreasonable. it's certainly not right to not be treated with the respect you deserve as a wife. Do you know what the reason is behind his 2-faced life? I think maybe you should consider this first and figure out what to do after that. I'm not against you divorcing him because I honestly think it is very hard to stay in a marriage that doesn't give you the support and love that you need. Does he still have those qualities that you found in him when you decided to marry him? How long have you been married? Is he at all willing to speak to you about this, and have you told him about your problem with his actions? Is he willing to see a marriage counselor? If he won't change and won't consider your feelings (and if time won't change anything either), then I believe it is time to move on.

He is taking you for granted right now, and you should let him know that and give him a chance to respond, at least, before you file for divorce.

I sincerely hope everything ends well for you, whatever your decision may be.

What Guys Said 1

• Doesnt sound like a marriage, might be seeing someone else etc... If you are tired of it and want a normal life then yes...move on, you have the right to pursue happiness

What Girls Said 2

• What are you doing girl? Get him out of your life and don't look back... He's already wasted enough of your time..

• well ask yourself this "do I want to be married to a man I do not respect?" "do I want to be married to a man who treats me like a random female?" if you do want this, stay with him!

if you do not want it and want to find a man who will treat you with respect and love you to pieces, then yes...split.

also is he sleeping around? if so...if you think it is okay stay with him (staying with him shows him it is OK to cheat and treat you this way)