How do you seek closure when you are really interested in a person?

I was seeking closure from a guy whom I was interested in...All I know is he's sexually attracted to me, likes me as a friend, wants no relationship but doesn't mind fwb.

I told him to just tell me he doesn't like me. I wanted to hear it from him so I can move on but he just won't say it. He just says how we're good friends and why would I think he doesn't like me.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the same position as you girl. I had a huge interest in this one girl I know but for whatever reason it didn't pan out. Even though I joined countless dating sites, I was still trying to hang on to hope with this girl that I really liked a lot. I found out a couple days ago that she's been seeing this guy she works with who is a complete d-bag loser with NO personality. I can't really tell you the whole story because I'll be typing for days, but I became physically and emotionally sick to my stomach when I found out that they hooked up. I'm still not over it, and it hurts badly. Even though I'm talking to new girls on these sites, that's not enough for me. I really need closure, and I feel like I let the possible love of my life get away, and the feeling sucks...

What Guys Said 2

• If he is only sexually attracted to you, and that is not what you want, that should be enough closure for you. Sometimes you just got to tell yourself that you have to move on, if he tells you there is no chance or not. If he is not waiting for you, why should you wait for him?

• I know that. I've tried to date other guys but after a few dates, I just don't want to see any of them anymore. I don't know why I'm emotionally attached to this guy...

• I know it is hard, but I feel like I have been in the same position. You just have to realize things are not going to work out, and you need to just try to let go for the better. Try to look at reasons you shouldn't like him. It might take some time, but just try to keep your mind off of him.

• You can't make someome like you, want to be with you, want a relationship, all he is offering is friends with benefits take it or leave it... and the ultamatum is just clingy, controlling behaviour, makes you more unattractive...

• I know to just walk away...I tried ignoring him but was only successful for a week, he txt/call me everyday then tells me how important this "friendship" is to him. Honestly, why won't he just phase me out....

What Girls Said 1

• He could say it my dear and that STILL would not be enough for you. You would still be hooked on him for however long it takes for you to realize he's just a worthless player and is just USING you and MANIPULATING you to suit his own ends.

You've got to decide that you do NOT want to be this jerks pawn in his little games anymore and move on. That is the only way.