Why do guys want nothing serious after a break up?

Why do guys want nothing serious after a break up?
This guy said he had a recent break up 2 weeks ago and now he just wants to date but nothing serious
What does that even mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people need to take time to heal, it's certainly not just guys. And when people get into relationships right after a break up it's called a rebound relationship and is just to fill the hole left my their ex. These relationships are usually not healthy and do not last long.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very well said

• Does it mean he still has feelings for his ex?

• He might. Either way he's being honest about not wanting anything right now so listen to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he can't bother with the stress of a relationship

0|0
    0|0

• No it doesn't mean that I feel the same way when I come our of a relationship

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He needs time to get over his last relationship, if you want a relationship with him just be patient, he'll come around

0|0
    0|0
    • How long do i wait?

• Show All
    • Cuz there were trust issues in his last relationship, he's just not going to trust you fully for awhile

• But the trust issues is from his ex girlfriend.. not him. He fully trusted her and fully invested his time and energy in their relationship more than she did. Thats what he told me..

• Because breaking a relationship is hard so there is a desire to keep single

0|0
    0|0

• He may have feelings for her it is possible

• Dies he want hook up?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because he is still thinking about her/him and can't make another emotional relationship yet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes