Why do guys want nothing serious after a break up?

This guy said he had a recent break up 2 weeks ago and now he just wants to date but nothing serious
What does that even mean?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people need to take time to heal, it's certainly not just guys. And when people get into relationships right after a break up it's called a rebound relationship and is just to fill the hole left my their ex. These relationships are usually not healthy and do not last long.

• Very well said

• Does it mean he still has feelings for his ex?

• He might. Either way he's being honest about not wanting anything right now so listen to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he can't bother with the stress of a relationship

• No it doesn't mean that I feel the same way when I come our of a relationship