What are some things a guy is willing to put up with for a girl he really likes?

vs.a girl he might not be so interested in?

You go through dating a bunch of women. At the end of the day, what can that girl do without you finding it annoying but you would find it annoying if it were other girls doing it. Ex: asking to be in a relationship with you, checking up on you, etc...

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy really likes a girl he will excuse a lot of things that he would ordinarily not. You see past it, like if you see a guy who is really hot and you get light headed you don't pay attention to things that might be deal breakers with other guys etc

What Guys Said 1

• well to be honest I would say she would be able to get away with a lot of stuff that other people couldn't get away with. I don't like when people sing in the car but for her I wouldn't mind it, don't like to share my drink but if she drank out of it wouldn't bother me. I think love blinds you to a person's faults or at least gives you a point of view of acceptance for them

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend loves starcraft 2. lmao, he always waits till I'm away or at work and then he plays it so that when I can come home, we can talk :).

before we started dating, he told me that girls were obnoxious and a waste of money, but he went along with all my random plans, was always available when I asked if he wanted to hang out :P and he also always listened to me talk. he may not show much of interest but I know he's listening.

and I also think that if a guy puts up with you when you take him shopping, that says a lot. I mean, I waited on my mom while she was shopping and it drove me crazy! cos it took a lifetime for her to pick up something. if he accompanies you without making a lot of serious complaints, then he's definitely extending his line of patience and tolerance for you :3