Should I break up with him?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 months and I don't really know where we stand. We get in arguments almost every day and I lie and tell him im busy when i just dont wanna talk to him for a few hours. I dont know exactly what to do but im sure that maybe breaking up with him is the way to go... even tho I don't know if i want to.
  • Stay with him and try having a talk and work it out.
    Vote A
  • BREAK UP WITH HIM!!! STAT!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There are two things about relationships of any sort. Do not lie and do not have secrets. Really, you are both a bit young to prevent these arguments. In the past, I have found that, generally speaking, guys of your age group are not mature enough to think rationally, to avoid arguments. They get uptight by the most trivial of things.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Definitely couple should not lie to each other but keeping secrets is totally a different thing. Secrets are something personal and individual has the right to either to reveal it or not.
      Agree with the maturity thing.

• Show All
    • @ghost_guy Nice to chat. Thank you!

• Thank you for MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how attached you are to him... I think you should tell him to chill a bit... And that he's getting too clingy... The guy deserves a chance to know where he's going wrong... if he still doesn't improve... then maybe you should breakup with him

0|0
    0|0
  • In relationship generally after 2-3 months things seems to look less exciting and provoking. We set a new bar to our expectations which are way more higher than a normal guy or girl can actually fulfill. So it's common to have this feelings like things are not working out, maybe we should move on and so on. But the right thing is to stay and let the relationship mature itself on its own. If in case u don observe any improvement then definitely u should move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay with him and try having a talk and work it out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Break up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes