Should I break up with him?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 months and I don't really know where we stand. We get in arguments almost every day and I lie and tell him im busy when i just dont wanna talk to him for a few hours. I dont know exactly what to do but im sure that maybe breaking up with him is the way to go... even tho I don't know if i want to.
  • Stay with him and try having a talk and work it out.
  • BREAK UP WITH HIM!!! STAT!

25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There are two things about relationships of any sort. Do not lie and do not have secrets. Really, you are both a bit young to prevent these arguments. In the past, I have found that, generally speaking, guys of your age group are not mature enough to think rationally, to avoid arguments. They get uptight by the most trivial of things.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Definitely couple should not lie to each other but keeping secrets is totally a different thing. Secrets are something personal and individual has the right to either to reveal it or not.
      Agree with the maturity thing.

• @ghost_guy Nice to chat. Thank you!

• Thank you for MHO!