How to get over a recent breakup?

A guy just broke up with me and i was more in love with him than he was with me, and it is hurting me so badly. How do i get over it, what are some tips? Should i start talking to other guys or just be alone and sad?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry about what you're going through. if you are currently looking for another relationship, you're going to make things worse.
    you're emotionally unstable, and that will make you easy prey for those who want to take advantage of you.

the easiest way to recover is to forget and forgive.
    try to spend your time in activities that increase your self esteem like pay attention to your desires and needs... and If you are good at something and know someone who would like to be too, give them a helping hand.. they'll surely appreciate your efforts, and you'll feel worthier at the end of the day.

don't let one person blind you to seeing what's around you.