What does this mean when an ex says this?

My ex who broke up with me 2 months ago said this to me today when we was out to lunch "I am open minded to get back with you" likw is that a good thing or? I'm so confused. Also when on to say he was jealous whether I was texting other guys (which I wasnt).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• May be he just need you to full fill his sexual desire. Or may be he is still confused that he really love you. Or just passing his time. You have to analyse about it

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm not gonna lie he told me today if he was in a relationship he knows he would still "bang" me. And I straight up said erm.. no. And he said I shouldn't of said that... cuz it's messing with your head. He kept telling me how sexy I looked. We was together for 10 years have 3 children together.

• He is halmful to you and your kids too. He is just a physco sex addict

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he wants to get back with you however he has said it in a backhanded way in my opinion it's like "Oh I suppose you are worth getting back with" or It might just be the way my negative brain things of it.

Why did you break up if you don't mind me asking?

1|0
    0|0
    • We was together for 10 years... have 3 children. So we go along way. He moved out of the family home one day and it was because he felt we was both wasting our time. We are 23 and 24. By that I mean like our happiness. We hardly went out but we are nearly every day now. I just thought we may need to be reminded that we love each other... I think.

• Show All
    • Yeah I just dont know how to approach him really.

• Might be worth meeting up with him in a mutual setting whether it's for a coffee or dinner or something. Together without the kids (find a family member to babysit or something) and take that time to basically lay out what you want from him and communicate.

Honestly have a good think about where you want this to go I know there is the fairytale happy ending but is that realistic and possible for you both

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's saying that he's interested in you, but not enough to chase you, he wants you to chase him

1|0
    0|0
    • I just dont know what to do back I want to be back with him but I feel like he's holding back. Many years ago I would chase... but not at 38 weeks flippin pregnant no way. What do I say to him? I just want an answer but I know these things take time every time I see him I wanna snog his face off but I dont. He keeps eye balling me and tells me he does. He says he misses the physical interaction and the banter we have. :(

• You need to find out why he's holding back

• He wants to be back with you!😊

1|0
    0|0
    • What should I say and do back? X

• Show All
    • Pregnant with our 3rd. And he believes because I was disappointed in him. And that we drifted apart

• You already know him better than anyone omhere can tell you...
      So i suggest you go with you gut feeling!!!

What Girls Said 1

• No!! Don't get back with him. By that tone, he thinks he's doing you a favour by asking you.. and that is definitely not what you need!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I asked him whether he misses me and he said he did... but I felt like he was holding back. I'm not sure what to really say. When we are face to face the chemistry is great but over messaging it's a little frosty but sometimes banter is there... We do flirt.

Recommended myTakes