Should I just stop trying to get in contact with him and see what happens?

So I'll give the basics to this question, my ex-fiance suddenly came into my life a few months ago after not talking for a couple of years he has said that he is very sorry what he did, which was cheat on me not long after we got engaged, and that it was the biggest mistake of his life. He says that he wants me back, that he's willing to prove it to me and work hard for it, and that he still loves me. He doesn't talk to me sometimes because he works on the oil rigs and is very busy and was out of the province for the passed month and a half but he told me that when he got back he would come and see me because he really wants to. But now that he's been back for almost a week, he hasn't said one thing to me, I've texted and I would call but I don't know if that's the right thing for me to do because I don't want to come off as clingy or anything. He also had some stuff to do when he got back with his family and stuff so I don't know if I am just blowing this all out of proportion or not. I'm just not quite sure what to make of this situation or how I should react to it and if he really does mean what he's saying.

So my question is more for guys, but why would a guy do this? Should I just stop trying to get in contact with him and see what happens? Or tell him that I'm not going to just sit and wait around for him?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm, so, he said then when he got back, he would contact you, but its been a week and he has not? And he's not even returning a text message?

If he is real close with his family, maybe it would take a week to sift focus to you.

Maybe you could call him and ask how he's doing and how his family is doing and see where that conversation goes.

• That's what I was wondering too, plus some of his friends have been trying to get in contact with him but can't so he may have lost his phone or something like that cause I don't see the point in someone apologizing two years later for cheating on someone and saying that they want to be with them only to ignore them.... unless people do actually do that

What Girls Said 0