Getting back with an ex?

I have a few questions.

I would like to hear from people who had LDR's and who got back together after a break up.

How did you get back the spark back in your relationship?

How did you make him/her fall for you again?

How many breaks have you had and got back together again.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the reasons you broke up, did he meet someone else etc if you want to get back with them let them know if they feel the same he will contact you...time appart can be good...

What Girls Said 1

• My break up lasted 3 -4 days tops, it was more of a minor setback as he said it. He told me he didn't love me anymore, I tried realllly hard not to let it bother me but of course it did. I could not stop txting him, I just had to do something to get him back. So I asked him one day to go with me to the Bay and we walked, I tried my best keeping a conversation while we were walking and it was going okay, then we sat down and I was looking at the ocean, so I decided to stand up and get closer to the sea and look at the waves, it was night and very beautiful. He stood next to me; he kept staring at me, I looked back at him hoping he felt something for me again...he then pulled me closer to him and said "can we try again?" I asked him if he was sure, he said "yes" so that's the last time our breakup happened, there was something about that ocean that made him come back to me, I don't know what, but the water was beautiful and we were in love for a while until I met someone else :'( I'm horrible...but yeah...try going to the bay around your area.

oh and uhmm we've broken up 3 x, that would be our 4th time..hope this helped.