In my late 20's and never been in a relationship, am I a freak?

Should I just do the world a favor and give up now while I'm ahead? I never been successful really with this no matter how hard I try or what I do.. I'm almost 30 and I'm at the end of my rope here.. I don't want to never had sex before I'm 30 or be some kind of '40 year old virgin' I'm getting near the end of my rope here..

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Start examining yourself- ifya want a more fufilling sex life... or anything else, mind you, start by asking yourself waht you think you can change about yourself. Enlist the help of family, friends, and/or online friends/people willing to help. This is a very good technique... get their input, write it down, make a plan of what you wanna do- whether it's just scoring chicks or becoming President some day- you gotta start somewhere... Also, with that plan, set realistic goals of your expectations of life (e.g. within 3 yrs, I wanna be a cop)... stuff like that. Truly the world is at your doorstep waiting for you to emerge..

What Girls Said 3

• Im not sure what the problem is here but maybe you should try doing some online dating.

Are you only worried about the sex?

Maybe you should be more worried about your interactions with women or men (if your gay).

Do you know if you're gay or not? (thats another good question)

I'm not saying you have to be but maybe you need to think deep down and find out.

Ad if you think its that serious them I suggest seeing a therapist.

• Never being in a relationship by this point in your life is, imo, smart.

Never having sex? That's stupid.

Just go to a bar, find the girl that's hitting on everyone in there, buy her drinks all night long and then take her home.

• I have a cousin that just turned 30 last July, and she has never had a boyfriend, I assume she is a virgin.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, I hope I don't end up like you, I hate and despise the status quo in our society and culture that us guys always have to initiate everything

• u gotta get on that man chances are if you have a good friend that's a girl if you told her shed probly bang you lol just try and start with some sex then worry bout a relationship

• Clearly it doesn't bother you, single is good, you are free, no one to get clingy on you etc, maybe buy a dog instead...

If you want a relationship just do it...make it happen, in the end it might be a let down, and a head ache...but if you want to get it out of the way then do it...

• well in your almost 30 years on this earth, no doubt plenty of guys who were good with women have given you advice that you rejected so It's pretty much your own fault, if you want to take yourself out of the game then go for it